Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'Derry Christmas Market

• 26-11-2014 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the Christmas market starts? Apparently it is being held over at Ebrington this year.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Opens on the 28th. :)

Full Christmas Programme up here. http://issuu.com/derrycitycouncil/docs/dcc_christmas_prog_lowres

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

I think they've made a big mistake only opening at 4pm weekdays, they really should be open (even briefly) for the lunch time trade. Nice variety of stalls, has anyone tried the Cuban food stall yet? that's next on my hitlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Some work colleagues have said they are disappointed with it (the entire market, not the Cuban food).

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ComaWhite

I was over last Sunday, I think it was. There doesn't seem to be a massively Christmassy vibe about it. Not all of the stalls were open either, so we left within about 10 minutes. Very disappointing I thought.

Advertisement