If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Panasonic Viera TX 50 AS500B

• 26-11-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi, I am interested in buying this TV, Panasonic Viera TX 50 AS 500 B, advertised on your website @ 569 euro. Can you confirm this offer is instore only and if so could I arrange to have it collected at my nearest store which I think is Belfast. I am in Sligo.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jt69er wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in buying this TV, Panasonic Viera TX 50 AS 500 B, advertised on your website @ 569 euro. Can you confirm this offer is instore only and if so could I arrange to have it collected at my nearest store which I think is Belfast. I am in Sligo.
    JT69er,

first the bad news - that was actually priced in error ( Its now been fixed) at €569 - the correct euro price is €689.99 - however as you are a Boardie I'll swallow the difference and honour the previous online price..

Keep me posted and drop us a line at sales@richersounds.ie if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.