Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Best of luck boney, hope it comes up for you.

Finally in the bath after a good nose around in the court section of the paper. A girl I used to b friends with got a 3mth suspended sentence for assaulting a girl who belonged to a group of girls who bullied her for years.

A guy that likes to lick my face when I see him out was also in the paper for drugs... It'd explain the face licking at least :)

I could never use my phone in the bath! I can't even read a book in the bath anymore cause I drop it in and then you have spend ages blow drying the pages and they come out all weird!

Bath time is trashy mag time for me. Then and at the hairdressers I will allow my brain to fry.

Using Boards right now instead of writing my paper is probably frying my brain too >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Good luck boney!!!!
    Ooohhh shiny new thread ;)

Been a mad few days here, but I may have acquired a greyhound... saved 2 of them from the pound the other day meant to be fostering Bear but he is such a sweetheart he may stay :):)

That's great, greyhounds are so beautiful. I hate how many of them end up in pounds :(
    I really want to adopt another dog but boyfriend won't let me. Nearly was in the car heading up to Dogs Trust one day when they had german shepard pups. I always wanted one called Charlie since I was a kid (All Dogs go to Heaven :D). Probably for the best, my house is a shoebox.

I hate my neighbours!!!! Killing eachother in nextdoor (in the room that shares a wall with my bedroom), then door slammings, fight continues on street, back inside, more door slamming, more screaming. Gah... at least the council made them tidy up the rubbish in front of the house

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bubblefett wrote: »
    I hate my neighbours!!!! Killing eachother in nextdoor (in the room that shares a wall with my bedroom), then door slammings, fight continues on street, back inside, more door slamming, more screaming. Gah... at least the council made them tidy up the rubbish in front of the house
    Ugh, neighbours.
    Reason number 23 why I would absolutely love to live in a lighthouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Posy wrote: »
    Ugh, neighbours.
    Reason number 23 why I would absolutely love to live in a lighthouse.

I used to go to Duncannon every year on holiday when I was younger. I used to make my mam bring me to the Hook Lighthouse every day of the holiday because I loved it so much and wanted to live in it :P Loooseerrrr :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Can't read in the bath - I'd get so bored :( besides I like to bathe in the dark cause i'm weird. Light some candles, and snuggle down into the bubbles, then time to get out and wash myself in the shower. Effort of it tonight though

• Advertisement

I want to live in a lighthouse!!!
    Or in a zeppelin...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Couldn't live in a lighthouse, think of the weird things that would happen. Would send you round the twist.

Ba dum dum tsssss

The fact that I am looking up this video tells me 3 things.

1. I am severely sleep deprived.

2. I am a terrible student.

3. I need to take a break from Boards and sort my life out.

Goodbye!

Or god, reinforcements have arrived at their house. Now there's multiple people fighting. I'll give credit to their kid, no crying yet adding to it- she can sleep through anything it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I think I'm having some kind of midlife crisis. I'm applying for a break in my PhD (medical reasons, my head is fried and I cry way too much and am working to approximately 3% of my academic ability) and now I'm looking up being a host on couchsurfing and maybe even trying it out if I go travelling. It's like I'm looking at everything that's way outside my comfort zone and going "Oh hi. I want to try you"

:confused::confused::confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Right, I'm going to get cracking on my time machine, go back in time four hours and get my first early night since 1994.

Oh wait... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I log on to V4 - four pages already!!

I am crawling through the work, went to sleep for a few hours, so I could get up and do it, but still feel really sleepy. Seems like a pile to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Did someone say cake?!

duck-baby-shower-cake-21398771.jpg

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Done and dusted I hope, just have to print the stuff when I go into school tomorrow, should be enough I hope! 90 mins of sleep, and back into work. She'd better come today!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

My boyf linked me to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N9oxmRT2YWw

Quite funny I thought :P

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

:eek: 135 posts already! ye were busy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Oh dear lord, if this hay fever does not stop soon I am going to rip out my sinuses with a fork.

I look like I have been crying because my eyes are so irritated and people at work keeping asking if I am okay. I am fine! I just seem to be allergic to myself :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I shall regain my title.. :p Actually chatterbox isn't really the greatest description of me tbh because I'm actually shy in real life. I know it probably doesn't seem like it from my posts.

i'm not too shy but i am generally very quiet in person
    *eyes post count*
    yep...

as for baths, yuck no thanks!
    ok ive 4 hours to get this frs done and dusted ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've got every episode of Sabrina on my hard drive..... You have no reason to feel ashamed. Harvey <3 Sabrina.

My god. That would be my idea of pure heaven.

My protein chocolate muffins tasted so good that I had one for breakfast.

Love having cake for breakfast!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im so making those when i get home

im working i swear

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Assessed the pile of writing I've comitted (to myself) to have done by next Tuesday week last night. :eek: I need to start a priority list.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    im so making those when i get home

im working i swear

They are nicer with the icing. Buying myself a bag of vanilla and chocolate nut today.

On another note I desperatly need to get my nails done. Been dropping loadsa hints so hopefully I get a voucher for valentines :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

How is she 25?

article-0-11A55B91000005DC-505_634x881.jpg

who is that? are you serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

bluewolf wrote: »
    who is that? are you serious?

It's Lindsay Lohan.

She looks about 40.

Complete train wreck.

Such a pity. I loved her in Mean Girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Lia_lia wrote: »
    OMFG why is my dry socket thing still in pain? The packing I got is supposed to make it stop. :( Couldn't make it back to the dentist today so back again in the morning. This is never bloody ending.

Oh no! I had that last August! Make sure you get something stronger - over the counter pain killers just aren't good enough!!

i didn't recognise her, she looks so bad :eek::eek: she looks completely different
    god

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Poor Lindsay Lohan, she was so pretty before all the plastic surgery and addiction. Mad as a badger by all accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Ok, SERIOUSLY, has it not been Thursday for at least three days now???

• Advertisement

I was convinced it was Thursday yesterday. So convinced that I skipped the gym this morning thinking it was Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement