Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

funniest cat storys!!

• 10-06-2008 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

anyone out there with a hilarious story involving cats?! iv so many but takes way too long explaining!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

No , I have no cat related stories

Best of luck with this great thread

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    anyone out there with a hilarious story involving cats?! iv so many but takes way too long explaining!
    /sigh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yore Ma..... & a funny looking cat.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Saw a dead cat once. Full of maggots n stuff. Fecking High-larious.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Why?

Almost as pointless as http://www.davethecat.net/main.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Me too,
    if anyone lost a flat orange cat and some flies please PM me for info on it;'s whereabouts in the Dunnes car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

My mate killed two cats at once in his car, they were chacing eachother across the road and SPLAT, one under each tyre
    The only funny stories about cats involve dead cats, i hate them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Pharcyde

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

This stray cat was always in our garden fighting with our own cat, my mother saw it come in one day and chased it out with a sweeping brush, the cat ran straight out on the road and splat it was knocked down. I felt bad for the cat but the look on my mothers face still makes me laugh!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭wiredup

Pharcyde wrote: »

Why did you post that you sick F**k?

My cats are more intelligent and more worthy of life than many humans.

A mate of mine had a cat that used to place food (eg bread) into a suitable place, hide nearby and wait for a bird and then pounce.

Another friend trained his cat to use the loo and use it he did!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

This is only hilarious!

*whistles, shuffles side to side*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

All cat fights are funny, this must be one of the funniest! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPG_1K2rdII&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭manic56

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

wiredup wrote: »

What have you got against retards exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I had a cat once, it tasted fookin horrible - har har har.

Mate you need to be sectioned.I can see you now,you're one of those homo's you see in tesco now and then with 50 euros worth of cat food in their trolly.Get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

My brother picked out a cat out of about four wildish cats that lived on a farm. Since the cat/kitten was wild it had to be brought to our house......in a small potato bag (not plastic) , to stop it escaping. The boy that held the bag on the trip home to our house ,complained later that the cat was going nuts (scratching , clawing etc) inside the potato bag.(Could you blame it?). So the potato bag (with cat) was brought into our kitchen and the little cat was left out. The cat literally jumped out of the bag ....... into a pot of potatoes and water (luckily not hot at the time) and then out of that. (Wow if a non Irish person reads this, I appear to be an Irish stereotype with 2 references to potatoes)

Eventually we tamed her but she was still a bit wild at heart. For example if she was comfortable on the couch and you wanted to move her or pick her up she would bite your fingers when they got close to your body.

She eventually had kittens , some which were given away but 2 were kept. At various times the mother cat and one of the kittens were killed. We still have the other kitten who is now over 11 years old :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

We were in my friends room and there was a cat sleeping for pretty much the whole day. The whole day. I tried to wake it up but it just fell back asleep again. Eventually, we put a whiskey bottle under its arm and it looked so funny. This post really isn't as funny as being there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The Bollox wrote: »
    this one is hilarious

Dear lord!! I do believe that is a bannable offence now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Dear lord!! I do believe that is a bannable offence now??

feck! I only checked now.

• Advertisement

The Bollox wrote: »
    feck! I only checked now.

New rules being added caught me out a few times. Just change it and if anyone asks run away. :p

I no longer like cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

This is the funniest cat video EVER!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

A mate of mine had a cat that used to place food (eg bread) into a suitable place, hide nearby and wait for a bird and then pounce.

Feck thats a clever cat!

manic56 wrote: »
    Mate you need to be sectioned.I can see you now,you're one of those homo's you see in tesco now and then with 50 euros worth of cat food in their trolly.Get a life.

So just because I'm intelligent enough to appreciate cats, I'm a homo and needs to get a life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

The brother lived next door to cat people. Oddballs that had about 6 cats. The cats ran about the neighbourhood, lounging in people's gardens just asking for a kick. They used run in the door if left open and climbed in windows more than once. There was ill feeling between the cat neighbours and all those surrounding as the cats were a nuisance and quite aggressive. Anyway, a couple of the little gits took to sheltering under his car when it rained and, unbeknownst to him, had taken to climbing up into the engine and kipping there when it was cold. One day the wife (a cat hater who actually fears the horrid little bastards) tells the brother on arriving home that there is a funny burning smell in the car. He goes to check it out and finds one of next doors feline fookers plastered under the bonnet, medium rare. Slams the bonnet, goes inside and grabs a paint scraper. He headed out to the backroads where he had to spend 20mins getting rid of Garfield. Never did tell the wife the truth although she mentioned the odd smell several time after which, while much improved, could still be detected at times.

On some level it was funny. I'm not sure what level exactly but I guess I don't like cats much.

So just because I'm intelligent enough to appreciate cats, I'm a homo and needs to get a life?

Do you sexually abuse your cats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

A former work mate used to put an enamel (this had evolved after several broken ordinary bowls) bowl out on the back street of the house and fill it with milk.
    Then while watchin Home And Away he would rest the barrel of an side by side shotgun on the windowsill and make kitties all spread out and sticky from the comfort of his kitchen!

manic56 wrote: »
    Do you sexually abuse your cats?

Man, your parents really f***ed up with raising you. Please don't breed.

• Advertisement

slideways wrote: »
    A former work mate used to put an enamel (this had evolved after several broken ordinary bowls) bowl out on the back street of the house and fill it with milk.
    Then while watchin Home And Away he would rest the barrel of an side by side shotgun on the windowsill and make kitties all spread out and sticky from the comfort of his kitchen!

Thanks for that. I'm clearly amongst children in this thread.
    Whatever.........................

Advertisement