Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal/Rock vocalist Available.

• 30-05-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As the title says I'm a 20 year old metal vocalist and I'm in need of a band.
    Preferably a metal band.
    My influences would be Parkway Drive, Architects, August Burns Red, While She Sleeps and so on.
    I'm living in Waterford city at the moment but prepared to travel within reason if its worth it.
    been doing this for years quite capable at all kinds of heavy vocals . . scrams/growls/shouts. and also been singing since a young age so I am able for cleans too.
    I also have experience writing guitar and all other types of music so I can help out a lot in terms of song writing if needs be.

message me if anyone has any interest.

(not willing to play older styled metal or rock, it just does not interest me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Hey,

Sounds good! I'm a guitarist and I've been playing that style of music for a number of years. Based in Cork and would be interested in setting something up, just got to find a drummer!

Do you have any sample recordings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dreamaura

Sounds good to me!

Am I do not have any atm but I can do some soon I'll get a friend to record me doing a cover or something.

Would you have your own original stuff wrote also?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Giezi

I am a metal drummer, I am looking for a band in Cork City and I would like to contact with you if you are interested in a drummer

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Liamanits

Would you be interested in avenged sevenfold saosin senses fail type stuff too? Or strictly architects etc because my band is searching for a vocalist but we stick more to melodys and dont have a great deal of breakdowns amd screams I can send a demo if you wanr ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Johnny Roz

Dreamaura wrote: »
    As the title says I'm a 20 year old metal vocalist and I'm in need of a band.
    Preferably a metal band.
    My influences would be Parkway Drive, Architects, August Burns Red, While She Sleeps and so on.
    I'm living in Waterford city at the moment but prepared to travel within reason if its worth it.
    been doing this for years quite capable at all kinds of heavy vocals . . scrams/growls/shouts. and also been singing since a young age so I am able for cleans too.
    I also have experience writing guitar and all other types of music so I can help out a lot in terms of song writing if needs be.

message me if anyone has any interest.

(not willing to play older styled metal or rock, it just does not interest me)

well hows things metall band kilkenny eaterford musicians here let me know

• Advertisement
Advertisement