Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foundation Irish

• 08-05-2011 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

So I'm a bit confused about what colleges accept foundation level Irish. I'm definitely not counting Irish for points as it's my worst subject (by miles)! So if a college states that they don't accept foundation Irish does that mean you can't go to the college OR does it mean you can't count it for points?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

It means you can't go to the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 missymoo2011

yeah more so IT's, like when it says English or Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

So I'm a bit confused about what colleges accept foundation level Irish. I'm definitely not counting Irish for points as it's my worst subject (by miles)! So if a college states that they don't accept foundation Irish does that mean you can't go to the college OR does it mean you can't count it for points?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK Trinity accepts foundation.. or even no irish at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Trinity and DCU accept foundation.

Advertisement