Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LL Bears D2 - Friday Sept 19th - 7.30pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Zaph has a moral obligation as official TLL keeper of the peace to be present.

I do? :confused:

Nah, I'll leave the ladies alone to enjoy themselves without having to explain assorted bodily functions and toiletries that I'm unfamiliar with to me all night. Hope you enjoy yourselves, looking forward to the pics. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

No im scheduled to be accross the road in lovely Coppers tomorrow night!!

Fair play for admitting it!:p

I'm going to pop along for an hour later (to D2:eek:) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Nope
    Good stuff outta you cailín deas!!! :pac:

Ah its yourself cailin alainn! :D

Nope
    Tiz I alright. No magic tricks unfortunatley. What time you heading in at?

• Advertisement

:DProbs for around half nine or ten.:pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Ah still a nice few going anyway :) No boys brave enough to grace us with their presence I see? :pac:
    i would have went (seen as i have long hair i could totally get away with it) :pac: but alas i have other obligations with the office women... im outnumbered in the office about 35 women to 1 man...so i have to go to try and even out the numbers.... :D

have a good night though, lovely place

Nope
    splinter wrote: »
    i would have went (seen as i have long hair i could totally get away with it) :pac: but alas i have other obligations with the office women... im outnumbered in the office about 35 women to 1 man...so i have to go to try and even out the numbers.... :D

God, two nice options you have there!! Both full of women!

splinter wrote: »

You prefer the office women to us????????????:mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Karen_* wrote: »
    You prefer the office women to us????????????:mad:
    na, tiz my desk buddy for the last 2 years leaving so i have to get her drunk... fair is fair and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,724 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Should I turn up this with me mates, "howya all, I'm the guy from the tinternet"....hmmm sounds like a plan

Nope
    Christ no, you'd look quiet the fool if you did that!

You must make a public announcement to the bar, " LADIES OF THE LADIES LOUNGE, IT IS I THE GUY FROM THE INTERNET KNOWN AS TRILLA, WHERE BE YOU??".

Edit : You should probably include some innuendo about your name in there too.

JaneyMc wrote: »
    You must make a public announcement to the bar, " LADIES OF THE LADIES LOUNGE, IT IS I THE GUY FROM THE INTERNET KNOWN AS TRILLA, WHERE BE YOU??".

eh....erm

Nope
    Didn't think so. :pac:

I dunno do you know anyone at all heading in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Nope
    I shall see ye all later, I'll be landing in with clarebear around 9:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

I may actually be in there at some point tonight with mates on a pub crawl. If I am I'll say hi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Wait a minute.... bears?

There will be bears? Are they going to be attracted by your menstrual cycles synchronising?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Mabbe
    Bears?? Awesome, wish I could go see em ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Mabbe
    lol didn't notice it said bears, classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I read somewhere their periods attract bears. Bears can smell the menstruation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I wonder how fast thecostumeshop.ie can deliver...

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/fancy-dress/deluxe-fur-fabric-bear-costume.html

Didn't think so. :pac:

I dunno do you know anyone at all heading in?

any boardies I know aren't around Dub so nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Nope
    I noticed that when i first posted but didnt bother changing it... gave me a much needed giggle!

Nope
    If noobs or anyone else wants to meet up beforehand, I'm meeting Girl Friday near Central Bank at about 8.30 before heading up to D2. Just make sure ya pm me before 7.30.

See ya'll later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I ain't gonna make it in. Too knackered.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Nope
    If noobs or anyone else wants to meet up beforehand, I'm meeting Girl Friday near Central Bank at about 8.30 before heading up to D2. Just make sure ya pm me before 7.30.

See ya'll later!

Anyone that misses the 7:30 cut off can pm me either as I can get my pm inbox on route if absolutely necessary!! ;)

Its my first meet so looking forward to it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Nope
    WindSock wrote: »

oh, that's good actually, cos i can't make it either. found out yesterday it's a mate's debs today, so was figuring ah well, ill just be late, adn found out about an hour ago that im leaving london at 9.30, not dublin as i'd initially thought, so now i have to be at the airport at half five, which means leaving sometime about 45mins before that, which means a lot less time to pack after being out, which means i had to do it all now, and then heading into town with my mate... where the hell is 'break to the border' ( or something) btw... and im gonna wana kill myself on arrival, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Nope
    Ladies i have been called into work, im really sorry. A stupid bitch in need of a section! I will try make it in after but have to see how it goes. Apologies

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

WindSock wrote: »

+1 bad week in work :(
    Jules wrote: »
    Ladies i have been called into work, im really sorry. A stupid bitch in need of a section! I will try make it in after but have to see how it goes. Apologies

Best of luck with the section Jules :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Nope
    I'm on my way but looking seriously tramp like, i'm in runners and no make up straight from work, all i've done for you lot is brush my hair-you better appreciate it!

Advertisement