Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddys Weekend

Options
  • 11-03-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there are any Paddys Weekend events on in limerick? I have had a look on the web and can't find much

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

tom check out the digital version of the limerick post pretthy sure I saw a half page bout paddies day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Sat - Milk Market, some one is playing there
    Sun - Band Parade
    Mon - Parade

They have scrapped Springfest and The Pery Square fair

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

Damn I liked Springfest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://festivalslimerick.com/

That is the official website.

If springfest is gone, what is going to happen to riverfest. The city fathers couldn't organise an orgy in a whorehouse

There should have been details for what was once springfest us since november and riverfest since January.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

:( I really enjoyed Riverfest last year

Not too concerned about Paddy's Day tbh, the parade loses some of its appeal when you have to march in the rain every year for the local GAA club...

• Advertisement
Advertisement