Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New South Dublin Club

• 26-09-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let you know that there is a new club 'Dundrum Archers' starting up at 8.00pm - 10.00pm on the 9th October in Naomh Olaf GAA Club in Sandyford Industrial Estate.

We will have 18m & 25M indoor and then in the summer we will have a full outdoor range as well.

Anyone interested in becoming a member or doing a beginners course please message me and I will send on further details. All experienced and not so experienced archers are welcome to join.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Midnight64

Good luck with this venture Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tails!

Hey just wondering is there any more information about this? I'm interested in doing a beginners course

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

Tails! wrote: »
    Hey just wondering is there any more information about this? I'm interested in doing a beginners course

The next beginners course starts on the 23rd October and is filling up fast if you want to register for it, send your details to info@dundrumarchers.com and the secretary will send back all the details. You can have a look at www.dundrumarchers.com for any other information you might need

Looking forward to seeing you there

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭capefear

Any beginner courses planned for the new year?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

capefear wrote: »
    Any beginner courses planned for the new year?

Yes indeed, we started a course last week and we are taking bookings for the next course in March, we have six places left if you want to put your name down.

The course lasts for six weeks and is an introduction to the sport of archery and will teach you about a bow, how to shoot it and all the precautions one must take in order to do it safely. The course is €90 for adults (over 18) and €70 for children (minimum age of 10). A deposit of €20 is required to book your place. If you want to forward your details to info@dundrumarchers.com I will e mail you back payment methods.

• Advertisement
Advertisement