Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Katy French in a critical condition

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

drdre wrote: »
    What happens if someone in your family was dying and someone said hope he/she dies what would you say.
    Just stop being a fool.
    :confused:

Amz didn't say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

drdre wrote: »
    What happens if someone in your family was dying and someone said hope he/she dies what would you say.
    Just stop being a fool.
    Can you point out where I said "I hope she dies"?

I said it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I don't know her, if I spent my time worrying about all of the people I don't know who are sick or dying I'd never leave the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TrollPatrol

Bravo! There has been far too much misreading of posts.

Katy French like so many people around the world will leave barely a ripple if she passes away now, but maybe jut maybe she will do something to leave a wave when she eventually passes away in old age.

Who here can say they will leave a wave in their wake.

She is no more deserving of our adulation than any person who passes on the street.

If she does do something that really affects us, she still wont deserve adulation but at least she may gain some respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

I could surely list a few more people taken ill last weekend, who have actually DONE something in this world. She's not even a bloody supermodal for feck sake, just a model. "i get mu kit off on my boyfriend's daddy's restaurants table, and he goes mad and i get free publicity".

hmmm, this year drugs are cool, pete doherty,amy whinehouse, kate moss. oh well, ill have to become a smack head....:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

BarryCreed wrote: »

hmmm, this year drugs are cool, pete doherty,amy whinehouse, kate moss. oh well, ill have to become a smack head....:mad:
    If she means nothing to you or the other celebrites you listed then why are you interested? Don't post if it upsets you too much:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    If she means nothing to you or the other celebrites you listed then why are you interested? Don't post if it upsets you too much:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

front page news????? what about the health crisis? hospitals? public transport/ stuff that matters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

front page news????? what about the health crisis? hospitals? public transport/ stuff that matters...

We have a News&Media forum if you wish to discuss what the media talks about.

We have a Politics forum for discussing the politics of the country.

This is the Celebrity&Showbiz forum.

Please keep the discussion on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Dodgy quote

she's obviously a celebrity. If she wasn't, you wouldn't know who she is. Last warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

jessie1 wrote: »
    Don't mean to put a downer on it but the Herald also said that they have tried already 3 times to take her out of the medically induced coma but it hasn't been successful, a spokesman also said she has a 20% chance of survival.

The Herald once claimed Osama Bin Laden had stayed in a house in Finglas at one point. It also claimed some English nut who attacked someone down the sticks was one of the lads who killed James Bulger, as he was around the same age, from Liverpool and had claimed the fact himself. However as far as I am aware they never bothered following up on this initial claim.

In short, the Herald is second only to the Snday Independent in terms of raggyness. Where did they get this 20% figure from? Is her doctor so short for cash he met a Herald reporter around the back of the hospital and gave him a rundown in exchange for 50 euro?

Or better yet, a bag of coke. If you believe the sh1te in the Sindo doctors, lawyers, politicians etc etc are all alot more likely to be on it than the skangers. My bollix they are....

tbh wrote: »
    she's obviously a celebrity. If she wasn't, you wouldn't know who she is. Last warning.

:confused::confused:

couldnt escape her on the front page of the sun...
    ...lurks off to politics forum...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think you give the Hedild too much credit Gopher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    The Herald once claimed Osama Bin Laden had stayed in a house in Finglas at one point. It also claimed some English nut who attacked someone down the sticks was one of the lads who killed James Bulger, as he was around the same age, from Liverpool and had claimed the fact himself. However as far as I am aware they never bothered following up on this initial claim.

In short, the Herald is second only to the Snday Independent in terms of raggyness. Where did they get this 20% figure from? Is her doctor so short for cash he met a Herald reporter around the back of the hospital and gave him a rundown in exchange for 50 euro?

Or better yet, a bag of coke. If you believe the sh1te in the Sindo doctors, lawyers, politicians etc etc are all alot more likely to be on it than the skangers. My bollix they are....

Hahahah, that was brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RobertaHQ

I could surely list a few more people taken ill last weekend, who have actually DONE something in this world. She's not even a bloody supermodal for feck sake, just a model. "i get mu kit off on my boyfriend's daddy's restaurants table, and he goes mad and i get free publicity".

I couldn't agree more - if she does die then young girls will stop and say wow, she was beautiful, she was so famous, things were only starting out for her- she was the same age as me....bad things can happen to people if they are careless

If she survives she's just another beautiful celebrity living the high life with a book to promote and god knows how many magazine articles

I'm not saying she should die - by no means, but it certainly would do more for society than the stupid pictures she'll go on to take, books she will write and shallow world she will continue to exist in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Buckser

Just logged on hav nt seen the news, Is Katy still alive?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Ok folks, I'm locking this thread again because some people have just ignored all the warnings and been complete muppets.

Anyone who starts another thread on this issue will be banned and the thread deleted.

Chris

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement