Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BroCon 2015 Pokemon

• 05-07-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I posted in general some time back but I return now to remind individual communities about events relevant to them. As such I am here to remind everyone about BroCon this weekend in UL and our Pokemon tournament. It is Gen 6 (I know, obvious :rolleyes:), and the full details can be found at the following link:

http://brocon.info/gaming-at-brocon/console-gaming/

And if you are coming along, why not check out the rest of the site? There is a tonne going on, and we definitely have something for everyone. It is going to be an awesome weekend and I hope to see some of you there.

Advertisement