Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Stepping out folks, need new shirt for wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hey kitty, have found recently that cooking for the freezer means less crap dinners and less waste here, ESP cost I,m usually knackered when i finish work in the evenings :)

Hi sol, you OK mate? You on hols?

No Lee, she doesn't, but its OK, for now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hey kitty, have found recently that cooking for the freezer means less crap dinners and less waste here, ESP cost I,m usually knackered when i finish work in the evenings :)

Hi sol, you OK mate? You on hols?

No Lee, she doesn't, but its OK, for now ;)
    Most foods taste way nicer when the meat juices especially are let settle. I'm still hopeless in the kitchen tbh but I'm getting there. Have you a favourite dish you like to cook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Am no good at baking, but I like cooking dinners....
    The chicken noodle soup is a new recipe and I love it. I make really nice lasagne I think, I usually make a huge amount when i do it, is too much hassle to just make a small one...

My sister is Fab at baking but useless at dinner stuff.... maybe we'll do a barter system ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I slept on and off all day, something not right with me. Doctors wont be open till Tuesday.

I did wake up long enough to go for an ice cream and bring home junk food :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm quite drunk! :o

BadGirl wrote: »
    Am no good at baking, but I like cooking dinners....
    The chicken noodle soup is a new recipe and I love it. I make really nice lasagne I think, I usually make a huge amount when i do it, is too much hassle to just make a small one...

My sister is Fab at baking but useless at dinner stuff.... maybe we'll do a barter system ;)
    You and your sister should definitely do that :) I have a little phobia of cooking in general and get really confused with measurements.

I slept on and off all day, something not right with me. Doctors wont be open till Tuesday.

What way are you feeling?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

morning all

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you get time to rest up and get better.

Hello Psycho-hope. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Starting a new LMS guys, comment on the thread if anyone wants to sign up!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78775181#post78775181

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Posy wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you get time to rest up and get better.

Hello Psycho-hope. :)

hey posy hows you?

hey posy hows you?
    Been watching TV for an hour while my laptop charged. :)
    Thinking about heading to bed soon..ish. :o

Night nocs! See y'all tomorrow. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Night Posy :)

Bah I hate having something burning I want to tell someone and they sleep. People need to be on my schedule!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Falls through ceiling*
    This looks a nice place to ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey Wolfie. Enjoy your Zzzz'! ;)

Ten hour shift, me no like!

Ten hour shift, me no like!
    They do suck! Are you kept busy so the time at least passes quickly?

• Advertisement

I usually work eight and a half. However, last night I stood alone and wound up staying far past the end of my shift

It's great staying longer at work than expected, isn't it? Boooo.

Even more fun when i have to send someone home who is clearly not able to work in the first place and the supervisor slides out when I not looking

Super!
    In my job if someone is sick/goes home ill then you have to just work by yourself. God forbid there actually be a decent amount of staff to begin with. :p

MY shift is two people every night. One of them goes down sick, you better find coverage. That, or my boss's brilliant plan is taking advantage of the fact I can handle it on my own if pushed. Now though, I is going to bed and getting some sleep. Have a good day Posy

Have a good rest!

Uck I was asleep on and off all night. Second I woke up there my Dad was on Skype to me singing a song he wrote about his kettle bell class :pac:

I had a dream my sister moved into my room in their house and when I came to stay I had to sleep in the spare room, and then my dad tells me she studies in there everyday ¬_¬ Better not be eyeing up the place.

Oooh, you better get home right away- can't be having that! :p

I know I don't live there anymore, but I'll be home for visits and want my room. I think the ultimate sign of being grown up is when you don't have a room in your parents house anymore. I'm not ready for that!

• Advertisement

I know I don't live there anymore, but I'll be home for visits and want my room. I think the ultimate sign of being grown up is when you don't have a room in your parents house anymore. I'm not ready for that!
    I would never be ready for that! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement