Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The *new* Trading Thread

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nope, I'm fine with them being before Gen 6, I just need their entries for the dex! You wouldn't happen to have a Cryogonal too, would you? Trying to hunt for one in my Y, but the 4% chance of it showing is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Yeah I have one, just trade me junk for the 4 of them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fantastic, thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Emile_Heskey

Hi looking for Flabébé, Litwick, Roggenrola, Ferroseed highest amount of IVs possible. I you have any lying around your boxes I'd be grateful! thanks ;)

So I'm breeding a lot, and manage to get 6IV stuff occasionally, or 5IV in the right spread. Nominally these are just WT fodder, but I figured I'd offer some of them here. If you're going for a 6IV I'd prefer it to be you get one, I'm happier to trade more than one 5 to people though.

So, current stuff I have 6IV is:
    Mawile (Adamant, Intimidate, Sucker Punch egg move, I have one atm)
    Scraggy (Jolly, Moxie, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance EMs, one)
    Rotom (Calm)
    Pawniard (Adamant, Defiant, Sucker Punch EM, one)
    Charmander (Adamant, Blaze, Belly Drum, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz EMs, one)
    Heracross (Adamant, Guts, Rock Blast EM, two)

5IV
    Pinsir (Jolly, Hyper Cutter, Quick Attack and Close Combat EM)
    Rotom (Timid x2, Calm x1)
    Timburr (Adamant, Guts, Mach Punch and Drain Punch EMs, two)
    Scyther (Adamant, Technician, Three)
    Heracross (Adamant, Guts, Rock Blast EM, seven)
    Abra (Timid, 3x Magic Guard, 1x Inner Focus)
    Charmander (Adamant, Blaze, Belly Drum, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz EMs, three)
    Mawile (Adamant, Intimidate, Sucker Punch, two)
    Pawniard (Adamant, Defiant, Sucker Punch, one)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is anyone willing to do me some data trades? Specifically I need data for

Gallade
    Kyogre
    Lunatone
    Shiftry
    Seveiper
    Jirachi
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Rhyperior

Sure thing. I'll be home later on, but I think I have most/all of those. Only ones I'm not certain of are Huntail and Gorebyss.

Angron wrote: »
    Sure thing. I'll be home later on, but I think I have most/all of those. Only ones I'm not certain of are Huntail and Gorebyss.

Thanks awfully :3

Okay, I'm home now. Do we have each other added? If not, my FC is 4957-2772-6929

Angron wrote: »
    Okay, I'm home now. Do we have each other added? If not, my FC is 4957-2772-6929

I'll put you in now, my FC is 2122-8660-7912

• Advertisement

Cool, I'll be online in a minute. Turns out I don't have Gallade or Huntail. However, I do have a spare Dawn Stone, so I'll trade that over on something and you can use that to evolve a Kirlia.

Very kind of you indeed.

Advertisement