Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby - Spoilers inside

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Angron wrote: »
    I think you're able to do trades as soon as you get the pokédex, which would take maybe 20 minutes. After that you just need to watch the levelling, as traded stuff will level up faster, and if you don't have enough badges they might ignore you.

Lovely stuff, I'm aware of the levels/badges as think it's still the same from back when I used to play it that they wouldn't obey you if you hadn't got certain badges :-) Not sure how the adding system is as I haven't played on the Nintendo yet but I'll PM you after I get it setup tomorrow and you can give me a shout when you're online :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cool, sounds good to me. They've slightly changed the gym badge/obeying thing so that every badge raises the level they'll obey until, but yeah it's the same basic principle. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge#Obedience

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Beat the Battle Chatelaine for Super Singles there. Was prepared for a bit of a slog having gotten to her before, only to be ruined by RNG (the Tornadus with double team spam was the worst). Ended up beating her 3-0, with my Ferrothorn wrecking all of her team :D Getting the Leech Seed on the Tornadus after one Double Team was basically what won it for me, cause I didn't hit the damn thing once after that :pac:

Today I learned that Pickup has an in-battle effect. Now, at the end of a turn a pokemon with pickup uses up a one use item (like a berry, or something thrown using Fling), if the pokemon has no item then it will get it back.

Apparently that was introduced in Gen V, but I had never actually seen it in action until about 5 minutes ago.

Just caught Groudon with my 3rd Pokeball ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

Can you catch Beldum in Omega Ruby?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭VelcroGhost

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Can you catch Beldum in Omega Ruby?

You pick it up at Steven's house at the end of the game

Just got what I think was a shiny Spirtomb on Wonder trade, not to mention he's on level 100! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Huzzah, just beat the super triple battle with a team of Chesnaught, Landorus-T, Mega Kang, Heatran, Terrakion, and Conkeldurr :D Highlight of the battle against the Chatelaine was almost getting a triple KO against the first three out (Zapdos, Regice, and Moltres) with a Rock Slide from Lando :D I dread trying to get it with rotation battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jojololo

Shiny Rayquaza only available in Smyths Super Stores in UK and Ireland when the Americans can get it from the internet is not fair

• Advertisement
Advertisement