Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish UF Clubs

• 12-02-2005 2:55pm
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

I can only think of the website for DCU's off the top of my head, I'm sure the others have sites, list what you know!

DCU Ultimate Frisbee
    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~ultimate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

yeah, i think ucd's one is http://www.ucd.ie/ultimate/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lord Panic

Frisbee forum, excellent!

UCC's site: www.ucc.ie/frisbee/

Trinity: http://www.tcd.ie/Clubs/Ultimate/

And why not Johnny Chimpo: http://d132213.u41.host.ie/johnnychimpo/index.html

And the IFDA, everything's there anyway: http://d132213.u41.host.ie/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 captainDB

Hey all. About time we had an ultimate forum which wasn't college-specific. This should make it a lot easier to spread news, rather than getting third-hand forwards of e-mails! Now, I think I can guess who Lord Panic is, but what about Cult and Johnathanpbk? Which teams do you guys play for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Great Ultimate Frisbee fourm.. finally!

im so proud my suggestion was brought to light!!! i'm not on a team cause i'm not in college and my friends' team Pen15 needs no more players... i'm thinking of starting a team for people living around knocklyon where my mates live (no one would join a kimmage team :( ..)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm in the DCU team...
    people from there know me as Seb Berkovich.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I live in Knocklyon ^_^

I played in the DCU Beginner's Tournament for DCU's Team Dave; I was on the back of An Tárbh (Now I'm famous).
    Stopped going to training a while back though, I was getting home at crazy hours of the evening, was seriously affecting me so I had to stop :/

Enough of pathetic excuses though, if I don't pick it up anytime soon I'll reapply and start as a total noob again next year :)

I don't have the time to play cause i'm getting home at crazy hours aswell and i cant even throw a disc around with my friends cause they all live in knocklyon and i live in kimmage so its hard enough to get up there to mess... who do you hang around with in knocklyon? you'd see us with a disc in orlagh or templeroan.... edit: i just saw some pics on your site and who did i see but tumbo! (ronan) thats mad but not too surprising as everyone knows everyone in ireland...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

my mates are on the Pen15 team.

well then i probably know you!! they're all mates of mine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

i don't hang around with them. just in school with them. that all tommy, enda, etc.??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shedite

PEN15 are fun. They came to Cork there about a month ago and we got drunk.

mick tommy graham enda etc... they are such a laugh! they're jerseys in edinborough were banned because they were too obscene! they were all tight pink girls t-shirts with slogans, nicknames and pictures on them!... legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Im a frisbee people!

keep it real... this is pixie signing off from Creamers partY!

whats the story!? rory....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

What's the difference between ultimate frisbee and normal frisbee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shedite

Basically ultimate frisbee is a 7-a-side, field sport that is played with a frisbee. Crap name and confusing but savage fun. Have a look at these sites for more info...

www.whatisultimate.com

www.irishultimate.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Stickied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Gonzaga school have a Frisbee club now.

Speaking of gonzaga..

Hey how did they get on in that schools match against Malahide last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

well we beat gonzaga today. there nothin special! we want another match soon, any team up for one? i play for my school team, in wesley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jewel

I am on Throwing shapes and also in DCU.

Anyone heading down to the Cork Beach Tournament this weekend?

Not sure if this one was put up but here's Cork's Ultimate website:
    Cork Ultimate Frisbee

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rover*

Yea gonzaga have had 1 for ages! Wesley started for fun a while ago and we played gonzaga few weeks ago! Was good match but wesely came out on top! anyone looking for a match?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Cianos

Does anyone know if there are ever meet-ups in the Dun Laorigh area, or nearby?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

where you live, i'm in glenageary. gimme a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Markham

Yah me too - am down in Glasthule gaggin for some ulty in the winter months.

Markham wrote:
    Yah me too - am down in Glasthule gaggin for some ulty in the winter months.

If your gaggin for some ultimate in the winter months just come to pick up!
    Every sunday at 2pm in herbert park!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Marys school I think have one and there are a few starting a club including High School, Terenure, and Our Ladies Tempelouge.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Markham

Spiffing.

It's been a long while, mind. Probably lost all my magic powers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

was just wondering where to buy a good frisbee?

Advertisement