Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Mine is related to topic

Mickey Mouse at the Olympics

And so is mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Potters Field Theory.

If there was going to be a false flag it would make kind of sense not to harm the elite and attack the main stadium.

"And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in. Wherefore that field was called , The field of blood, unto this day. ." Matthew 27:7

27/7/2012 = Olympics

Potter's Field = official televised Olympic park in Central London where the "foreigners" will party.

Head to the Olympic festival at Potters Fields to take part in all the buzz and excitement of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games?.

jfukvk.jpg

"And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in. Wherefore that field was called , The field of blood, unto this day. ." Matthew 27:7

27/7/2012 = Olympics

This is bible prophecy. It belongs in the same category as psychic's and Mystic Meg. Seriously there is an unclaimed one million dollar prize in the States for this kinda stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Which of the 20+ versions of the "Word of God" do you use?http://bible.cc/matthew/27-7.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Potters Field Theory.

If there was going to be a false flag it would make kind of sense not to harm the elite and attack the main stadium.

27/7/2012 = Olympics

Potter's Field = official televised Olympic park in Central London where the "foreigners" will party.

Head to the Olympic festival at Potters Fields to take part in all the buzz and excitement of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games?.

jfukvk.jpg

I guess by tomorrow we'll know exactly how true this is.

(hint: it's not)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

So is this regarded as a false flag attack :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18993023

Part quote:
    As the North Korean players were being introduced before the match against Colombia, South Korean flags were mistakenly displayed in the video package.
    The squad walked off and could only be persuaded to return when the teams were announced again with each player's face displayed next to the North Korean flag, delaying kick-off by about an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

If nothing happens he'll start a separate topic claiming that something is happening behind the scenes. Or he'll claim that the opening ceremony is a satanic ritual for Obama. Each theory simply gets replaced with another copied and pasted article. No I'm not trolling, it's just a necessary critique of the theory that will morph when nothing occurs .

I guess by tomorrow we'll know exactly how true this is.

(hint: it's not)

You might be right.

"There are no events planned at Potters Field for 7/27. The screenings begin the next day, 7/28 and continue through 9/9 ".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Jonny7 wrote: »
    This is bible prophecy. It belongs in the same category as psychic's and Mystic Meg. Seriously there is an unclaimed one million dollar prize in the States for this kinda stuff.

Easy to say that coming from your "side of the fence".
    I think it was interesting at the least, regarding the potters field etc.

You forget about the occult rituals undertaken by bureaucrats and bussiness men.
    Maybe they do it for a laugh,maybe they believe in it.
    But if they did believe in it, then that is a good comment from rtth's.
    Unlikely, but not impossible me thinks.
    Have'nt you seen what some of those bureaucrats will do for money?
    Murder is not below some of them when someone else is doing the dirty work, everyone already knows this i would hope.
    and if democracy allows insane mass murderers into power, then i dont see it crazy to assume there are religious psychotics in there too.

Torakx wrote: »
    Easy to say that coming from your "side of the fence".
    I think it was interesting at the least, regarding the potters field etc.

What do Bible prophecies have to do with conspiracy theories? where is the conspiracy?
    You forget about the occult rituals undertaken by bureaucrats and bussiness men.
    Maybe they do it for a laugh,maybe they believe in it.

And druids go to Stonehenge, and teenagers play with Ouija boards, and students have weird hazing initiation rights. All of which could seem just as sinister to the gullible.
    Unlikely, but not impossible me thinks.
    Have'nt you seen what some of those bureaucrats will do for money?

Work? be bureaucratic?
    Murder is not below some of them when someone else is doing the dirty work, everyone already knows this i would hope.
    and if democracy allows insane mass murderers into power, then i dont see it crazy to assume there are religious psychotics in there too.

Well I for one am getting tired of waiting around for something big and evil and apocalyptic to happen.. what are we waiting for? slightly longer Ryanair queues? I mean really.. is that the culmination of decades worth of their evil work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Romney hints at false flag catastrophe.

In a move that astonished Downing Street, hours before it laid on a special reception for Romney at No 10 he told NBC there were "disconcerting" signs about the preparations for the Games

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/26/mitt-romney-olympics-blunder?newsfeed=true

New world order is softening us up.

Ah he's taken it back now, said it will be very 'successful', even Boris had a go at him. Plus, if Romney wins, we'll have a brand new anti-Christ*

*Anti-Christ's may appear after 4 years, definitely after 8, subject to availability

You might be right.

"There are no events planned at Potters Field for 7/27. The screenings begin the next day, 7/28 and continue through 9/9 ".

Basic fucking research, look at it work wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DarkKnight444

Mitt Romney bombs in London

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/mitt-romney-bombs-in-london/2012/07/26/gJQAHSjPCX_blog.html

opening line:

'When running for president of the United States, one of the necessary evils you must endure is the obligatory trip overseas.'

Mitt Romney bombs in London

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/mitt-romney-bombs-in-london/2012/07/26/gJQAHSjPCX_blog.html

opening line:

'When running for president of the United States, one of the necessary evils you must endure is the obligatory trip overseas.'

It's the best story.

He's been fucking that chicken about Obama's Failed Foreign Policy for months and in his first big trip to the Easiest Country Ever for US Politicians he sticks his foot so far down his own throat that it has come out his ass and he can walk like a normal humanoid.

Considering the original topic, and the debate about the level of media symbolism and all that jack, you gotta love the headline Mitt Romney Bombs in London!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Day 4 in London:

I have started muttering "f*cking tourists" on the underground, suggesting that I pretty much went native by day 2. So far the closest to police brutality I've seen is an officer saying "please mind your language sir" to a rather rude hobo. The only difference from the last dozen times I was here are a couple of Olympics stickers on the signposts to let people know where to go. The only worry for any if the locals is having to get up early to avoid the crowds.

Plenty of interesting stuff happening (there was a delightful bluegrass band playing Muse covers last night do example), but nothing about a new world order.

We will know by tonight on this one. :p

Maybe barrack will light the torch, he may be needed on the ground to mediate in case anything lands!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Well here goes, life as we know it is about to change forever. We will all remember where we were, and who we were with on the night of the great alien invasion.

The outcome, well we are unsure of that.

Will they be friendly aliens?.

Will they cause harm?.

Will they be green?.

How many eyes will they have?

Will they be able to explain how Drogheda are doing so well in the League of Ireland?.

George Hamiliton once used the phrase:- "The nation holds its breath", tonight the entire world holds it breath.

• Advertisement

The opening video gave an impression of an underground train driving over people

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Obviously the illuminati/freemasons/satanists/obama have had to cancel their plans because RTDH and others uncovered the obvious plot.

That or nothing was ever going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,319 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Any sign of ET yet lads?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Obviously the illuminati/freemasons/satanists/obama have had to cancel their plans because RTDH and others uncovered the obvious plot.

Are the Olympic games over already? :confused:

Paul McCartney bombed.

Bradidup wrote: »
    Sonics2k wrote: »

Are the Olympic games over already? :confused:

Ah the aliens are targeting the volleyball rather than the more highly watched opening ceremony. Clever. Catch us off guard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Just to tell you in advance, i'm going to predict what will be posted tomorrow on the non-event (it was actually rather awesome but it didn't match the claims of Satanic Rituals and false flags) of the opening ceremony. How do I know this you may ask, am I an Illuminati member? The answer is rather innocuous, I checked prisonplanet as that will be where it comes from, expect to be hearing of Phallic symbols and pyramids; same bat time, same bat channel.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Just to tell you in advance, i'm going to predict what will be posted tomorrow on the non-event (it was actually rather awesome but it didn't match the claims of Satanic Rituals and false flags) of the opening ceremony. How do I know this you may ask, am I an Illuminati member? The answer is rather innocuous, I checked prisonplanet as that will be where it comes from, expect to be hearing of Phallic symbols and pyramids; same bat time, same bat channel.

you obviously didn't see the umbrellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

No spacecraft, I am disappoint

• Advertisement

No spacecraft, I am disappoint

You weren't looking closely enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement