Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

• 13-05-2012 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The agenda of the global elite is to establish a single world government that will ultimately lead to the enslavement of mankind.

Every false flag that this EVIL establishment pulls off "successfully" (IE to those that believe it from mainstream media) brings us that bit closer to this agenda.

Since the whole world will soon be focused upon this giant Illuminati propaganda platform no better a way than to draw attention to the multitudes than would be to pull off a major spectacular.

Many of us are already aware on how this elite organisation expresses itself through its persistent use of symbols and codes portrayed through its corporate controlled media machine.

Some interesting CT's and trivia on the subject that I have come up with that may be worth considering. Let you be the judge.

Stop this video 4 seconds in and notice what happens to Big Ben.

London Olympics 2012 possible prediction in 1995 Illuminati Card Game

Further interesting reading and trivia.

http://whale.to/c/rik_clay_2012.html#Symbology_Of_The_Number_11_(11:11)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Interesting first video.
    Was that tracksuit of the foot knocking down big ben a masonic blue? :D
    Also interesting that the olympics does bring the world together,maybe in more than one way.

Haha just watched the second one.
    1:20 in for big ben getting knocked over and the olympic colours on the card for that one.
    Coincedance?
    Maybe there will be something going down.
    If so who do you think are the terrorists this time?

Ok it seems on closer inspection Rick Clay thinks its going to be aliens O.o
    Im guessing he obviously means "aliens" though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Torakx wrote: »
    Interesting first video.
    Was that tracksuit of the foot knocking down big ben a masonic blue? :D
    Also interesting that the olympics does bring the world together,maybe in more than one way.
    Notice they also end up in Egypt in the first video. :p

mli0ps.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Stop this video 4 seconds in and notice what happens to Big Ben.

More unnecessary clues! Perfect for amateur detectives!

scooby_doo_1492748c.jpg

Couple of interesting ones here. Again Let you be the judge

10 August 2008 the series "Code 9" was produced for BBC television.

"The series begins in 2012 (just after the 2012 Summer Olympics), when London and some of the south east has been evacuated in the wake of a nuclear attack during the opening ceremony of the Games. The government has relocated to Manchester; Thames House has been decommissioned, and MI5 is forced to set up offices across the UK in an attempt to help Britain avoid new attacks".

Extract from actual August 2008 BBC Code 9 series.

Breakdown of the above and comparison to a similar pre 7 7 BBC documentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

You sound very keen for something to happen.

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Put it another way, I would not be over there myself.

Put it another way, I would not be over there myself.

Fair enough, but you are only convincing yourself.

There are doomsayers with placards all over the world, end of the world cults, apocalyptic predictions.. none of it ever comes true..

It's only real in the mind(s) or the person or people preaching it.

So was that your breakdown/contribution to the thread?:rolleyes:<-- ah thats how you do that smiley lol

Fair enough, but you are only convincing yourself.

There are doomsayers with placards all over the world, end of the world cults, apocalyptic predictions.. none of it ever comes true..

It's only real in the mind(s) or the person or people preaching it.
    Perhaps if people were more vigilant in the run up to 9/11 many more lives may have been saved.

A good rule of thumb is to maybe stay clear of mass events and highly insured buildings of note ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Perhaps if people were more vigilant in the run up to 9/11 many more lives may have been saved.
    How many Finnish people died in 9/11?

humanji wrote: »
    How many Finnish people died in 9/11?
    How much Finnish people would anyone expect to be working in high ranking banking and Administration in the Twin Towers?

How much Finnish people would anyone expect to be working in high ranking banking and Administration in the Twin Towers?

There's a list of the foreign nationalities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I'm surprised that this piece of vile mistruth is still doing the rounds.

Not very surprised that you've swallowed it unthinkingly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Anyone else notice that as Big Ben is being pushed over, the clock's hands are at 911.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Anyone else notice that as Big Ben is being pushed over, the clock's hands are at 911.

:eek:

Looks more like they are at 10:45 :eek::eek:

Ok it seems on closer inspection Rick Clay thinks its going to be aliens O.o
    Im guessing he obviously means "aliens" though.

Take a look at the ufo's in the first Olympic promotional cartoon and then look at this :D

A lot of interesting talk on "martial law', "world on red alert" etc and notice the eye at .34 seconds. :eek:

Take a look at the aliens in the first Olympic promotional cartoon and then look at this :D

A lot of interesting messages on martial law, "world on red alert" etc and notice the eye at .34 seconds. :eek:
    This is all very convincing proof. Imagine, an eye. Wow.

I think I found another false flag clue - a terror attack involving some sort of train crash/sabotage.

This is all very convincing proof. Imagine, an eye. Wow.

I think I found another false flag clue - a terror attack involving some sort of train crash/sabotage.

If you are going to troll post any possible false flag prediction or trivia clues could you please keep them related to topic. Ie London. :rolleyes:

A young guy, Rik Clay did a detailed analysis of forthcoming 2012 Olympics back in 2008.

He was the first to expose the 2012 London Olympic Games as being a Ritual Event to mark the NEW ZION. He was also the first to break down the current ZION logo used by the IOC.

He mysteriously was murdered died in 2008. RIP.

If you are going to troll post any possible false flag prediction or trivia clues could you please keep them related to topic. Ie London. :rolleyes:

I am curious what do you think of this guy?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Take a look at the ufo's in the first Olympic promotional cartoon and then look at this :D

A lot of interesting talk on "martial law', "world on red alert" etc and notice the eye at .34 seconds. :eek:

Ohh yeah, Aliens of London. I remember that one, pretty damn average episode to be fair and had the goddamn farting Slitheen.

Which reminds me, I should rewatch that series of Dr. Who, had some cracking episodes.

I am curious what do you think of this guy?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping
    I wouldn't predict set dates but I would predict possible time frames. Ie events that will ultimately lead to further events.

If there is to be major false flag occurrences at the 2012 Olympics it is without doubt that it will lead to the death knell of civil liberties as we know of them today.

Financiial Times wrote an interesting article in late 2008 predicting an end of privacy as we know it by 2013, they also had an editorial on the possible agenda of a dictatorial world government. I do believe this paper is quite on target with their predictions.
    Ohh yeah, Aliens of London. I remember that one, pretty damn average episode to be fair and had the goddamn farting Slitheen.

Which reminds me, I should rewatch that series of Dr. Who, had some cracking episodes.

Ohh yeah, not to mention the Simsons back in 1997.

x5avr4.jpg

Ohh yeah, not to mention the Simsons back in 1997.

x5avr4.jpg

I... what?

You've officially lost me, and this on a thread on incredibly over active pareidolia

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

I... what?

You've officially lost me, and this on a thread on incredibly over active pareidolia

its fairly obvious what is going on here, the makers of the simpsons knew about 9/11 years before it happened and put hints about it into the show - the same way that the makers of dr. who know about the upcoming attacks on england.

Seems legit.

I... what?

I would be vigilant about any possible predictions particularly produced directly from the IOC themselves. It would also certainly set my mind thinking about any other Zionist corporate elite mainstream produced material and their little well crafted subliminal messages.

2ymytdt.jpg

In the more recent disaster blockbuster 2012, lead character Jackson (Cusack) incidentally holds up a map of the the London Underground inside an RV which is based in some mountain range in the middle of Idaho.

3xabk.jpg

Some say hints, others say psychological conditioning.

RTTH's was there UFO's in the olympic cartoon, or was that a joke?

Explanations are meant to make things clearer, as a general rule.
    Things have actually been made less clear.

Generic blockbusters have secret messages now and the proof is an out of context still from '2012'?
    I don't suppose you've watched it and can explain the context around that image? I know I haven't but was there a reason for him to have the map of London underground out?

And the Simpsons thing (both of them) just confuse me, I recognise the first one from "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" - I know it was pulled from syndication for a while after Sept 11th but other than that...

No idea about the second image, wouldn't be the first time the Simpsons has bit the hand that feeds them though....

RTTH's was there UFO's in the olympic cartoon, or was that a joke?
    Their representation of UFO's could quite possibly be the RQ-170 Sentinel that was given to captured by Iran or something similar of a stealth nature to that effect.

sgspxh.jpg

If there is to be major false flag occurrences at the 2012 Olympics it is without doubt that it will lead to the death knell of civil liberties as we know of them today.
    ...and if there is no terrorism, you will claim the 'excessive' preparations were the plan, and make some more dire predictions that won't come true either. Not unlike Harold Camping.

• Advertisement

Does anybody say 'completely random stuff with coincidental links'?

If you name me any two things, I will link them for you in a couple of steps. This is what most of the weird CTs seem to be based on, yet this simple experiment shows how easy it is to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement