Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Htc One broken screen...

Options
  • 01-03-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    HTC one fell out of my pocket yesterday, and of course I'd left the cover at home so screen now a lovely design of cracks!! Saw on other threads that HTC one X is about €80 to fix. Is the HTC one about the same does anyone know? And also could anyone recommend somewhere around Ennis or Limerick that does this!

PS please learn from my mistake and put your cover on ur HTC one! Mine fell about 3 inches from my pocket to the kerb where I was sitting, heard a little 'tap' beside me, picked it up and screen in sh*#te!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Hi,
    HTC one fell out of my pocket yesterday, and of course I'd left the cover at home so screen now a lovely design of cracks!! Saw on other threads that HTC one X is about €80 to fix. Is the HTC one about the same does anyone know? And also could anyone recommend somewhere around Ennis or Limerick that does this!

PS please learn from my mistake and put your cover on ur HTC one! Mine fell about 3 inches from my pocket to the kerb where I was sitting, heard a little 'tap' beside me, picked it up and screen in sh*#te!!

I'd say the screen itself is about €80 , if your any way technical you can fit it yourself there's plenty of walkthroughs on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

New screen on an s3 is €200 fitted. Id hazzard a geuss the htc 1 is close to that

You can buy all the parts ebay and follow a how to vid on youtube but its not easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭macscoob

And also could anyone recommend somewhere around Ennis or Limerick that does this!

DO NOT follow them videos. trust me they never send you the proper tools and glue. its very messy. i started my htc and ended up giving it to my neighboure he fixed it for €150 perfect job. i know he fix phone and laptops nationwide and couriers the devise back. if you want his no pm me

Advertisement