Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can't get past HTC Desire start-up screen

• 18-06-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all,
    have had my phone about two months now.today it randomly switched off and when i turn it on i can't go past the white screen with htc in green written on it.any ideas/solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭ongarite

Can you get the recovery menu?
    Power off phone & then turn it on again while holding the Volume Down button?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Brian72

yes but any option i choose just brings it back to that screen.i havent tried clear storage yet i dont want to in case its a minor issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Is it rooted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Numb.Muzik

I had this problem a few weeks ago sent , nothing you can do about it its called a boot loop , comon problem according to forums online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Numb.Muzik

Sorry about the last reply , had to post aon a phone . I just sent it back and was sent out a new one .

• Advertisement

sent it back to htc?i bought the phone used on ebay...do u think theyd still send me a new one?

Is it rooted?

eh no its the same software that came with the phone.its andoid 2.1 if that helps..

Advertisement