Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OakRidge Airsoft

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

it would be great to see some infrastructure on the site (cough cough chairlift cough) but please, do not under any circumastance touch the Valleyt. It is the best place of any airsoft site I have ever played at (in saying that I have only ever played in two sites, so maybe not the most experienced player)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

well we'll be definately open this weekend, it'll be 10 euro for the day on either saturday or sunday

if everyone could be there for 10 so we can get everyone signed in and get the guns chrono'd to get the games underway by 10.30, then have anyone coming along for the afternoon there for 2 and we'll play on until 5.30 - 6 depending on how the games go

i was up there today doing alot of tidying up and will be there tomorrow aswell putting some temporary structures in place to see how they play, if they work i can put in permanent ones

i'll have comment sheets there or just tell me what you think of the site and what you'd like to see there, i'm really looking for player feedback

a few things the mobile number on the website won't work, i'm trying to sort that now, in the meantime you can use a temp number of 0851421550

also i will have limited rentals over the weekend

the mobile shop won't be in attendance, but there's a topz just down the road which has a good deli and shop, once we get the numbers back up we can get the mobile shop, or get a proper set in place on site

hey all, just a quick reminder for anyone heading along to bring your sniper rifles, shotguns and pistols/ small smg's like mp5k's as we'll have games for these

we'll hopefully see a few of you in the morning :D

spent all day up there and its a great spot, added in some extra cover aswell, which should help to make things interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Had a great time up there this morning, It was my first real airsoft experience and im rapidly getting hooked :D loved it.
    That hill (plus the heat today) really knocks its out of you so i didnt last as long as the rest of the lads up there. Home early and straight to bed for an hour or two it was for me :o.

I'll work on the fitness and be back up soon! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Abram

Heading down there tomorrow, anyone know if BB's are for sale on the day?

jimbis wrote: »
    Had a great time up there this morning, It was my first real airsoft experience and im rapidly getting hooked :D loved it.
    That hill (plus the heat today) really knocks its out of you so i didnt last as long as the rest of the lads up there. Home early and straight to bed for an hour or two it was for me :o.

I'll work on the fitness and be back up soon! ;)

glad to see you enjoyed it :D that hill is a killer :D

Abram wrote: »
    Heading down there tomorrow, anyone know if BB's are for sale on the day?

you'll be very welcome :D

i have bags of ics .2's for sale at 10 euro a bag

hey all,

I'll be doing a FREE evening test game on wednesday evening the 26th, it'd be from 6.30 until dark, maybe alittle after, so 10ish, i want to see how the site plays for evening games, so all are welcome,if your coming, i'd just ask for a pm or a reply here so I have an idea on marshall numbers

This saturday, I'll be doing it half price for students or people on social welfare and also a good team discount

on sunday, it will be 20 for the day or 10 for the half day, also doing team discounts, the team discount on sunday would be 150 euro for the day for the team

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

hi kev,just to give ye a heads up, should be 18 + RATS WITH YE ON SUN.:eek:
    with a special appearance by oddys airsoft productions to film on the day.
    daz will be in touch with you about some other details.
    so anybody wanna be youtube famous come on sun.lookin forward to it.
    cheers
    paddy.

oh heartbreak hill:(

• Advertisement

Ratsquad wrote: »
    hi kev,just to give ye a heads up, should be 18 + RATS WITH YE ON SUN.:eek:
    with a special appearance by oddys airsoft productions to film on the day.
    daz will be in touch with you about some other details.
    so anybody wanna be youtube famous come on sun.lookin forward to it.
    cheers
    paddy.

oh heartbreak hill:(

good stuff :D looking forward to having ya's up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Agent Larkin

Hi.

Just wondering if it is still ok to just turn up on the day or do I need to ring ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

hey all,

I'll be doing a FREE evening test game on wednesday evening the 26th, it'd be from 6.30 until dark, maybe alittle after, so 10ish, i want to see how the site plays for evening games, so all are welcome,if your coming, i'd just ask for a pm or a reply here so I have an idea on marshall numbers

what this? A free evening of brappage?!? Count me in Kev :)

Hi.

Just wondering if it is still ok to just turn up on the day or do I need to ring ahead?

yup you can still turn u on the day no problems at all, i was just saying if teams were heading along to let me know as that could be an extra 20 players in one lump

lperrozzi wrote: »
    what this? A free evening of brappage?!? Count me in Kev :)

yup come on up, tomorrow night is free to all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Put me down as a maybe, have to find out if ill be able to find the place tomorrow :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

roll on sunday

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Put me down as a maybe, have to find out if ill be able to find the place tomorrow :D :P

one of the easiest ways to get there is

take exit 6 off the N7 sign Posted for Castlewarden and Kilteel

if your coming from limerick direction, at the roundabout turn left (first exit)

if your coming from dublin at the T junction turn right

at the next two roundabouts turn left (first exit) at this point your following the signs for kilteel

the road turns to the right, stay on it, the signs are for kilteel, oman storage and P.D.M you'll then pass oman on your right, continue up the hill, after about a kilometer you'll come to a crossroads, go straight through

continue another kilometer up the hill, at the top the road turns to the left and the gate is just up on the left with an oakridge airsoft sign at it

after coming through please close the gate after you

any hassle you can get me on 0851421550

roll on sunday

yup, should be great crais :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement