Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What worries you more Economy or Terrorism?

• 09-04-2009 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I know that there is a 1 in 30,000 chance of one of us being killed by a terrorist and yet the media today anounces another sucessful raid

every few months they repeat theese raid and terror stories but what really scared me was this article on infowars

Tent Cities USA -

Phoenix park 2010?

tentcity4.jpg

"All around our country, phenomenon’s called ‘Tent-Cities’ are popping up as a response to our current economic crisis. There are large groups of people, banding together in open spaces, and they all have one thing in common: a desperation to survive in the growing desert that is our economy."

The economy is collapsing there is less money in our pocket as the budget will bleed us all dry and yet the news are talking about terrorism iran and spinning the same Bush propaganda to the obamanoids when will people wake up and start preparing for the global meltdown

i fear tent cities in phoenix park as 10000 will not afford their mortgages and not some beared man in afghanistan with an AK threatning to kill us all

WHAT IS REALITY WHAT DO WE FEAR MORE TERRORISM OR THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

THE OBAMA MACHINE IS IN FULL GEAR-IRAN TERRORISM, Tent cities??? not in the main stream media

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement