Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science Project Overview&what it entails???

• 17-02-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Could someone please give me a breakdown of the Ag Science project requirements if they have it handy as my girlfriends brother is confused and is putting it on the long finger.

The mere mention of it freaks him out and he has to leg it somewhere far away hoping the project might dissapear. I think his teachers sh1t.

So, I'd appreciate anyones help as my girlfriends freaking out as shes supposed to help him and doesn't actually know what she can help with. :eek:

Yes, its confusing.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,371 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Cheez wrote: »
    Could someone please give me a breakdown of the Ag Science project requirements if they have it handy as my girlfriends brother is confused and is putting it on the long finger.

The mere mention of it freaks him out and he has to leg it somewhere far away hoping the project might dissapear. I think his teachers sh1t.

So, I'd appreciate anyones help as my girlfriends freaking out as shes supposed to help him and doesn't actually know what she can help with. :eek:

Yes, its confusing.

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't quite write off his teacher like that. The deadline is the 31st March so he probably has been told exactly what to do by now, and he should be doing it by himself, his teacher will be grading it. There are loads of threads on this in this forum and as an ag teacher and examiner I've outlined it several times. Do a search of the forum.

There is no point your girlfriend doing it, he may be called for an interview on the project and if he can't answer the questions on the day she won't be able to help him then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I meant the teacher thing as a joke but anyways you're right about him having to do it himself and the outlines you mentioned should be of use. :)

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I live on a farm, yet i chose applied maths instead of ag science, in hindsight, it was probably a poor decision.

Advertisement