Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RES EVIL 3

• 03-03-2012 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Up on SEN. dowloaded it yesterday and its without colour!!? tried reinstalling, but no joy. any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dan hibiki wrote: »
    Up on SEN. dowloaded it yesterday and its without colour!!? tried reinstalling, but no joy. any ideas?

RE3 is on PSN?!

FFS sony give me support for Psone games on my vita!!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Did you mean to see PSN?

It'd either an issue with your TV (do other PSOne games work ok?) or a setting on your PS3, I'm guessing this one. Tinker around in settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

RE3 is on PSN?!

FFS sony give me support for Psone games on my vita!!!!

And RE2
    And free for PS+ :pac:

And RE2
    And free for PS+ :pac:

Eu right?! You ****ing me?!

FFs Sony Psone support for vita! Chop chop!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yep EU

• Advertisement

Yep EU

right, if you buy stuff on psn, you can download it on 5 different platforms, right? i might get it now and use remote play.
    i got ff7 and ff9 to go on vita too! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

its easy to get US games on psn, just open a new account and buy the points online, did it a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 29,466 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Resi 2 and 3 are on euro psn right now for 10 euro each or free for ps plus. Seriously tempted to get resi 2!! Do these def not work on vita?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Resi 2 and 3 are on euro psn right now for 10 euro each or free for ps plus. Seriously tempted to get resi 2!! Do these def not work on vita?

ps vita does not have psone support yet. needs to be patch. we were promosed it but..... you know...

Well I can't afford a vita anyway but might look into buying a cheap 2nd hand psp maybe

• Advertisement

Well I can't afford a vita anyway but might look into buying a cheap 2nd hand psp maybe

dont.

wait untill you can afford vita and buy one. i **** you not - best handheld ever created.

Ah I wouldnt get 300 euro worth of use out of it. So crap you can't play ps3 or psp games on it.

Anyone get resi 2, does it look really crap on a big screen?

Ah I wouldnt get 300 euro worth of use out of it. So crap you can't play ps3 or psp games on it.

Anyone get resi 2, does it look really crap on a big screen?

dude, i play vita gamess on it and i play monster hunter game which is psp title.

you get **** loads of psp titles at launch, some of them are not on vita PSN store, but you can buy them on ps3 and move them to vita.

like any sony device you get only hardware now and software later. same its here. it does not support ps3 remote play yet, but it does not mean it wount be there!
    you can play psone games with remote play now, so you still can enjoy psone games untill they give proper patch

After some googling I see resi 2 is 5.99 dorrars on us psn, about 5 euro? but a tenner on euro psn?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

still in b&w. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

I transferred it to the psp and is playing in colour.

Definitely a video setting on your PS3 then. Did googling turn up an answer?

^^^^^^^

some reports of it freezing for some players, talk of a patch, nothing about colour problems. fiddled with every setting...no joy. has anyone else d/loaded it? any colour issues? the only unusual thing i noticed was the usa flag on the image up on sen. gonna d/l res 2 now, see if the same issue occours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

^^^^^^^

some reports of it freezing for some players, talk of a patch, nothing about colour problems. fiddled with every setting...no joy. has anyone else d/loaded it? any colour issues? the only unusual thing i noticed was the usa flag on the image up on sen. gonna d/l res 2 now, see if the same issue occours.

Are you playing this through a HDTV or a CRT?

^^^^
    crt. same sh1t with RES2. b&w. this is just fukcing odd...:confused:

• Advertisement

^^^^
    crt. same sh1t with RES2. b&w. this is just fukcing odd...:confused:

Chances are thats your problem. Both those games are listed as US versions on the psn.
    Back on the ps1, running import games on CRT without an RGB scart resulted in no colour. So you can probably fix it by simply picking up an RGB scart (not that composite scart connection that they ship with the ps3).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

right, if you buy stuff on psn, you can download it on 5 different platforms, right? i might get it now and use remote play.
    i got ff7 and ff9 to go on vita too! :mad:
    Almost certain they've changed it to 2 or 3 now.

bugs wrote: »
    Chances are thats your problem. Both those games are listed as US versions on the psn.
    Back on the ps1, running import games on CRT without an RGB scart resulted in no colour. So you can probably fix it by simply picking up an RGB scart (not that composite scart connection that they ship with the ps3).

hmmmm...not worth getting it really, as the games were free with Plus.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRpHYXAtFEK-y9BhHoNMy9iA4J_EfD1m-uuiuc2DAn5WCi8iWkLg

imager.php?id=2301900&t=o GIFSoup

gif-sad-michael-cera-arrested-development
    gif-sad-michael-cera-arrested-development

hmmmm...not worth getting it really, as the games were free with Plus.

Might be no harm, the composite connection you get with the ps3 is by far the worst analog connection available. For playing on a CRT tv you'll get a considerably better picture using an RGB scart cable.

1000 posts, only took me 13 years!

bugs wrote: »
    1000 posts, only took me 13 years!

party-hard-gif.gif

Time to upgrade the TV bro. But do keep the old one for retro games, they look manky dirty on HDTV's. :pac:

Advertisement