Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G36C, airsoft vest and smart charger for sale.

Options
  • 10-05-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm selling all my airsoft gear as i need money for the summer.

First up is my Jing gong G36C with a folding stock. Only one year old and has been skirmished maybe 6 times. Clocks in at 0.9 Joules. Comes with 2 hi cap mags and a battery(8.4V). I do not have the original box or manual, but its in good condition. Cost me €230 in all for this.

Next is my Viper L/A Special Forces Vest Airsoft-Security-Tactical. Only been used twice. Very comfortable and holds a lot of gear.

Im also selling a safety charger for airsoft batteries. It includes a discharge function and an adaptor for smaller batteries.

Also for sale are a pair of Bollé ballistic glasses and Delta force paintball gloves.

Prices
    G36C, mags, foregrip, battery: €150
    Vest: €25
    Charger: €15
    Glasses: €15
    Gloves: €10

. Ill throw in a couple of hundred bb's aswell. I am willing to negotiate the prices if replies are reasonable. If i sell the gloves and goggles together ill make it €20 for both.

All goods pick-up from stillorgan, south dublin only.

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62690463@N05/?hide_photostream_welcome=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Conorv wrote: »
    ...Im also selling a safety charger for airsoft batteries. It includes a discharge function and an adaptor for smaller batteries.

Charger: €15

All goods pick-up from stillorgan, south dublin only.

Can this be used with large type batteries? (8.4v NiMh 3000 and 8.4v 4600)

Could you post to Meath? Lets say €20 incl. P&P?

How new/old is it and is it still in good condition. Mostly interested in the discharge function (already have a decent charger), is the discharge function working well?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭the monk5845

offer 25 for the glasses and charger can collect whenever you can meet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Offer asking on the charger, collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Conorv

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Offer asking on the charger, collected.

guys I'd rather sell the gun first just so I'm not stuck with a gun and no charger for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

definitly interested in the vest and living only down the road from you. but would like to know if it can be modified to take a holster for handgun. really looking for a vest with a holster on it.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 That One Lad?

Interested in the lot, need to wait till I get paid though which *should* be soon.
    €200... Would you be able to put up more info on the g36c? Eg any problems? Specs? Body and if it needs or has gotten serviced at all..
    Cheers

--Glenn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

Offer €25 on the vest, just live down the road so can collect whenever :)

Interested in the lot, need to wait till I get paid though which *should* be soon.
    €200... Would you be able to put up more info on the g36c? Eg any problems? Specs? Body and if it needs or has gotten serviced at all..
    Cheers

--Glenn

Hopuptype: Adjustable Hop Up
    Weight: 2850 grams
    Length: 718 mm
    Pipelength: 247 mm
    Velocity: 96(315) m/s (fps)
    Capacity: 470 rounds
    Only servicing it ever got was when i got the power downgraded because it was 1.2 joules, so now its only .9/.95
    €200 sounds perfect. We have a deal if you can get it soon enough

So €200 for everything there then yeah?
    and is it collection only or available for meet up at nearest convenient location?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

So €200 for everything there then yeah?
    and is it collection only or available for meet up at nearest convenient location?

Hi, where did you buy your G36c?

• Advertisement

Hi, where did you buy your G36c?

GoTactical in Bray.

Moved to PM's ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 skinner1

ill give you 120 for the g36c

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

By the way my offer still stands, technically speaking, but I'll go ahead and be a gent and step aside to let your sale go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Dragonmanirl

is the vest still for sale? wiling to offer €25 for it collected in town. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lovebirds

offer 15 for charger

skinner1 wrote: »
    ill give you 120 for the g36c

€150 for everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lovebirds

ill take the charger

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

would you take a sigma 40f co2 pistol with extended mag?

Advertisement