Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Irish on Argent Dawn?

• 25-12-2013 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey guys, going to get back into leveling and raiding but wanted to be more social about it so there's any Irish people or guilds on the Argent Dawn realm then lemme know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

I'm spending a bit of time on AD lately - horde side. Started a reroll project there some time back with my gaming buddy and we are currently gearing a pair of XP locked lvl80s for the Herald of the Titans achievement. Crazy server sometimes, I'm not sure I actually like it, but its busy and we've found a few friendly folk and are having fun working towards the achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KamFreewind

I play hordeside and alliance side, my 90s are alliance though (:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I've a mate on AD. And I've been looking for an excuse to port across :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Got a few on Eonar, can't find a decent guild, lonely at the mo :(

Created a character on AD, massive social community from what I can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

On Eonar myself have been for many years. Drop in from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Wemysical

Well maybe we can start a guild with a few Irish people in it as well as anyone else if anyones interested? :) Characters name is Wemsical, Argent Dawn on Alli side, drop a letter in the in-game mailbox :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Might be interested. Seen someone also nearby is on that server and if more irish there/going might use my boost there when get around to it.

I'm going to start a toon on Argent Dawn in the hopes that this gathers some momentum! Would love to have some regular in game contact!

Does anyone know if there's a cost to switch realms now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Mister-M5 wrote: »
    I'm going to start a toon on Argent Dawn in the hopes that this gathers some momentum! Would love to have some regular in game contact!

Does anyone know if there's a cost to switch realms now?

Unfortunatly yes. Can do normals and heroics cross realm atm. Mythic when it comes is also required to be on same realm. Also to be in same guild.

• Advertisement

To swap realms will cost about 20 euro per character.

I started a new guy on Argent Dawn on Alliance side if you're gonna move across.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im considering resubbing,ive so many characters spread across a few servers so im finding the €20 per transfer way too much if i wanted to move all my toons to the same server.
    I might make a new alliance toon on that server,is it pve or pvp? i hate pvp in wow.

Dcully wrote: »
    Im considering resubbing,ive so many characters spread across a few servers so im finding the €20 per transfer way too much if i wanted to move all my toons to the same server.
    I might make a new alliance toon on that server,is it pve or pvp? i hate pvp in wow.

It's RPPVE. usually blizzard have a sale and drop the price to a tenner. I move one or two of my guys then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

It doesnt take long to level up from scratch now, heirlooms can be sent across realms and joining a guild also gives an extra 10% xp.

So any guild formed guys?

shockwave wrote: »
    It doesnt take long to level up from scratch now, heirlooms can be sent across realms and joining a guild also gives an extra 10% xp.

How sure are you that heirlooms can be sent cross server? And gold?

Dcully wrote: »
    So any guild formed guys?

If there's any guild formed can someone post the info here please?:)

Im 100% sure i just tried it.

Made a Dwarf Warrior named Dcully :P
    Warr is the only class i havent got to 85-90,rolled a few times but never progressed too much.
    New server, change to alliance might refresh things a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

You can send heirlooms and account bound items but no gold.

• Advertisement

Just rolled a Female Pandaren Monk called Bambooya.

First female, first Pandaren, first Monk.

Give me a shout if you're on.

Problem is with Guilds on this server is that a lot of the new players are being snatched up straight when they come on server by mass guild spamming.

If anyone has the balls to make a Guild let me know, I have a Mage running on Alliance: Inerva

Right lads and ladies, hit 12, have my heirlooms posted, hanging around SW at the mo.

Lets get the finger out. If you're interested in being involved, add your name to the following list. Think you only need 4 signatures to get the guild started nowadays? I've added Inerva and Dcully, in addition to my own toon, Bambooya, hope you don't mind lads and apologies if you do. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Should be a bit of craic

Dcully
    Inerva
    Bambooya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

None of you playing Horde no?

Advertisement