Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

should i phone him

Options
  • 01-04-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi All i met this guy on-line and on our 1st date we really hit it off, before we kissed i felt like i'd known him for ages, which has never happened to me before. We decided to meet again, but wasn't the normal date for me as he's very busy with work he suggested we meet in a hotel which at 1st i wasn't taken by that idea but i decided i also wanted to sleep with him so it happeded, and we did the same for the next 3 dates.

He us to text me several times every day but after the 3rd he hardly text me at all and after the 4th date he hasn't text me at all so far. I got the feeling that he's very paranoid in the bedroom department and wasn't too happy because i didn't have a org and he felt its the way he didn't turn me on, which i told him he's great in bed.

normally i would walk away but i really like this guy and i feel we have so much in common and come from the same background (Farming) , and similar interests. I think we started things the wrong way around. Should i ring him or walk away?

Should i phone him 2 votes

yes
    0%
    no
    100%
    leonidas83whavin 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,051 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you want the personal issues forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Failing that more "colourful" responses can be found here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭whavin

no
    Without a doubt, Just come straight out and tell him how you feel and you thought ye were onto a good thing, ask if he doesn't feel the same then you wont contact him again, leave the ball in his court. Saying anything in relation to the bedroom department is presumptuous on your behalf so id leave it out for now. The least he could do is give you a straight answer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement