Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partners 51st ideas?

• 21-02-2014 11:14pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My Ohs 51st is coming up and I'm struggling for gift ideas.

I travel a lot with work so he gets regular gifts usually of clothing, aftershave, cosmetics etc, and I'm thinking of doing what I did for his first birthday we had together six years ago.

It was on a Saturday, as is this birthday, so I made it like a treasure hunt. It was themed around a treasure hunt and he got a clue before each thing we did, e.g. we went to lunch and he got a knife and fork miniature as a gift. He had a facial and got some sample cosmetics as a clue etc

Anyway I'm thinking I'd like to do it again, but would you find it boring?

I'm not planning on the same things, but the same format with little clues so he has to guess whats going to happen next?

Advertisement