Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 year old- too young?

• 11-11-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    What would ye recommend for a ten year old starting out? PS3

Already has an interest in music but I have no idea about any of this stuff :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Depends. If he or she have shown any interest in learning to play a real guitar, then Rocksmith would be perfect. Bear in mind that you'll need a real guitar too.

If not then Rockband or Guitar Hero are both perfectly suited to a 10-year-old.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sauve wrote: »
    Hi all,
    What would ye recommend for a ten year old starting out? PS3

Already has an interest in music but I have no idea about any of this stuff :D

You ruined the pool!! ;)

Rock Band 3 is a fantastic game, if you want entry level instruments, I saw a bunch of the RB1 ones in the tesco in the Clarehall shopping centre recently. Those'll work fine with RB3 minus the fact you'll be missing the keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You do realise you're only 10 in your head, right?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's the only place age matters my dear :)

Advertisement