Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

is there a chance?????? help

• 23-09-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi everyone,realllly need advice on this, i las had period on july 20th, had loads of unprotected sex between 1st and 10th of august,being stupid not trying for a baby either, but i haven had my period since, 2 weeks ago had 2 days of light bleeding which defo was not my period!! have all the symptoms,this would be my third pregnancy so i know how it feels on the other 2 i didnt even need a test to tell me i knew straight away and the same this time only tests are negative,i feel like im loosing it?? i have nausea no sick,back pain,headaches,boobs nt sore they never were las tymes either,fatigue,,wat could be going on ????? please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

arire222 wrote: »
    hi everyone,realllly need advice on this, i las had period on july 20th, had loads of unprotected sex between 1st and 10th of august,being stupid not trying for a baby either, but i haven had my period since, 2 weeks ago had 2 days of light bleeding which defo was not my period!! have all the symptoms,this would be my third pregnancy so i know how it feels on the other 2 i didnt even need a test to tell me i knew straight away and the same this time only tests are negative,i feel like im loosing it?? i have nausea no sick,back pain,headaches,boobs nt sore they never were las tymes either,fatigue,,wat could be going on ????? please help

If your home pregnancy tests are negative and you're still concerned why not visit your GP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

You should go to your GP and have a blood test done. If that comes back negative they can then investigate as to why you period is late.

We can offer advice and theories about what 'might' be going on, but the only way to know for sure will be to visit the GP and find out for sure.

Hope everything works out for the best for you :)

Advertisement