Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for Musicians

Options
  • 06-08-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello.

I am a Dublin based Singer/Songwriter looking for musicians who are interested in the genre of Contemporary folk. All music is original.

All musicians welcome (Violin/Mandolin/Banjo/Guitars/Percussion/Backing Vox etc..)

I am hoping to start gigging late autumn/early winter and am currently working on, and producing an album with a fellow musician/producer.

If interested, I will link you to my website direct and also some music links.

No time wasters.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RoysKeen

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fiddlegirl

Hello
    I am a keyboard and fiddle player living in Dublin. I am interested in your ad to start something up, and would like to hear some of your music if possible.

Take care,

Aoibhinn

• Registered Users Posts: 9 niallgmusic

Hi I'm a guitarist looking to start a folk/blues band in dublin. I have a large amount of original material to play with if you interested in meeting for a jam?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Hi I'm a guitarist trained classically,also play ukulele harmonica and sing.I would be interested.

bump.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cics21

Hi,

I play the tin whistle and would love to get involved in something like this if you are still looking?

Thanks!

Advertisement