Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raw October 6th 2014

• 06-10-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting this week’s edition of Raw from The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NYC. The following is being advertised for the show:

Roman Reigns will be appearing on the show to provide an update on his health and return status. Reigns appeared at Ringside Fest over the weekend in NYC and told Sam Roberts he will indeed be at Raw in Brooklyn tonight.

”Today” stars Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb will be guest starring on the show as WWE continues Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Big Show vs Rusev will take place.

The arena website is once again listing John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins and Randy Orton, which will likely be the dark match main event of the evening.

Other talent listed to appear are Triple H, Kane and The Wyatt Family.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/516685-tonights-wwe-raw-preview-reigns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Sounds like there's little reason to tune in this week.
    I must say, I hate the pink ropes this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So repeat of last weeks RAW then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE puts match highlights and the relevant storyline stuff on there Youtube page by the time you wake up tomorrow lads. Not like the commentary drops clues or hints or anything and most of matches you've seen a million times before or too short to mention either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

rovert wrote: »
    WWE puts match highlights and the relevant storyline stuff on there Youtube page by the time you wake up tomorrow lads. Not like the commentary drops clues or hints or anything and most of matches you've seen a million times before or too short to mention either.

Yup thats what i've been doing for weeks now. If enough of it catches my interest i'll watch the entire show.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

90 minute RAW on Hulu does it for me these days if I don't stay up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Edge and Christian to make an appearance together tonight, "For the benefit of those with flash photography" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,805 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Edge and Christian to make an appearance together tonight, "For the benefit of those with flash photography" :)

Even if it is just to plug the network I am still excited

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Always watch but nver post, If Ambrose does not appear in opening segment Im gonna go bed, and watch tomorrow..if he does, i might stay till he appears again

No A list stars keeping part time fans, watching anymore

Id watch Punk or Bryan, but since ones gone for good and others injured, not much keeping the casual fans involved

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Stooges! YES YES YES.

Rollins is a great heel, smug s*it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking hell Dean is great. I saw that coming, and it was still amazing.

• Advertisement

The crowd chanting 'Ambrose, Ambrose' while Cena is in the ring. Great stuff. Dean doesn't give a rats!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Stephanie, how're ya?

But yeah the Ambrose in the crowd thing was obvious yet was still well done

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...they actually have a song about 9.99.

What the sh*t.

Well Dolph has obvo had a trip to the merch stand and acquired a new belt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Stayed up for Ambrose again

The WWE should be making it more watchable, Cena should be but its only likes Punk, Bryan these days excit people

How was Zigler never been pushed to the top?

Nice pop for Cesaro from the Brooklyn crowd. Man's a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cole is having a heart attack over a sleeper hold. What the hell?

Very enjoyable 6man tag. That triple superkick was sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

what the actual fúck are these women doing on Raw....

Yea, keep playing Rose's music to drown out the boos....

• Advertisement

what the actual fúck are these women doing on Raw....

Getting booed by the sounds of it.

Cole : This is awesome!

JBL: This is awful.

Oh this is a train wreck.

This is bombing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

There are no words.....

PLEASE start a *thank you rosebuds* chant when they carry them the fúck out of there...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Damn, the Edge and Christian appearance is a taped segment for after Raw, sorry for getting all our hopes up. :(

Every single part of that was terrible, bar them being taken away.

Cole: ''What a Raw moment''
    Yeah two middle aged women doing embarrassing dance moves in the ring.

I remember Austin used to drive Zambonis and cement trucks into the arena.

back to NXT for Rose after that surely...

• Advertisement

Damn, the Edge and Christian appearance is a taped segment for after Raw, sorry for getting all our hopes up. :(

And yet we get two embarrassing aunties doing a wedding routine. Gick is the word you were looking for seandotcom. E&C would be entertaining as hell, and that crowd would lap them up.

Advertisement