Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

£100 a night gig in LANZAROTE!!!

• 25-09-2001 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Guitarist wanted to complete 3-peice for £100 a night gig on the spanish Island of Lanzarote.

Two musicians living and working on the spanish Island of Lanzarote for the past three years, are looking for a guitarist. I myself have spent three years playing in lanzarote and can assure you, this is a GREEEEAAAT gig. The lads phoned to ask was I able to come over and were'nt happy when I said I was too busy playing over here.

The gig is in a Irish bar/Venue. The band go on at 9.15 and play three 45 minute sets until it's 12.00, get paid and go home (going home is optional). The current pay for the guys over there is 20mil, thats £100 - a night. Dinner and drinks are free. Accomodation for arrival will be of the livingroom sofa-kind, though in the preceeding off season, available flats are numerous.

The sets are ACOUSTIC, in an unplugged/rock vain. It will also be an advantage if you can sing (the odd Irish number is compulsory). You must have an acoustic guitar with a pre-amp.
    As the guys are both mid 20's it'll also help if you're in and around a similar age. Must stress it is important that you have experience playing with other musicians - you dont have to be mozart, but previous jamming experience helps. An all round knowledge of cover tunes, crossed with the ability to improvise had have a jam is all the experience u need. The position needs to be filled before November.

I you fancy all of the above or know some-one who needs, or would kill for such an oppertunity.... ring:

KEVIN (lanzarote)
    0034 - 928823428
    0034 - 650608779

Best of luck my xfm friends
    Myles
    Blotooth
    'the perfect excuse to give up you're day-job!'

Advertisement