Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fage 0% Greek Yogurt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

traco wrote: »
    Any full fat versions of Fage or Liberte available??

There doesn't seem to be any full fat version of Liberté.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭traco

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yeah the Fage 0% has more pink on the tub and the full fat has more blue on the tub. Both options should be there

Ta! I'll have a decent look next time I'm in Dunnes. Low fat seems to be the priority everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

traco wrote: »
    Ta! I'll have a decent look next time I'm in Dunnes. Low fat seems to be the priority everywhere.

Have only seen the 0% fat in Dunnes. Donnybrook Fair do 0%, 2% and 4% - but only the large tubs in 0%.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Just back from Crete, that massive pot of it is only €3...and that's in an expensive supermarket in a town centre!

1911953_10204012795394006_8240996357049459896_n.jpg?oh=0794e6d1195bb32c008ea7e26f9d817a&oe=54B3EAA5&__gda__=1425466524_986bfd83d462559c109cca75e4cc17ec

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

500gm pots are on offer at €3 and 170gmpots are €1 in Dunnes in Rathmines til 1st of July

Guess what's back?
    Back again.
    Fage is back.
    Tell a friend.

Well, it was always there...just not at those prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Snoop. Snoop a loop.

Bought my body weight of fage in dunnes in Galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Was slightly embarrassed putting my 12 tubs of#fage through the checkout in Dunnes today ! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I made the Chilli Taco Bowl recipe on the 0% tub today. It's very yummy and the greek yogurt goes lovely with it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I made the Chilli Taco Bowl recipe on the 0% tub today. It's very yummy and the greek yogurt goes lovely with it!

Can you post this recipe? Saw your picture of this on another thread and it looks fab. Was in Tesco after, and couldn't find a tub with this recipe.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Can you post this recipe? Saw your picture of this on another thread and it looks fab. Was in Tesco after, and couldn't find a tub with this recipe.

I'll do it up tomorrow for ya :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Snoop. Snoop a loop.

Bought my body weight of fage in dunnes in Galway city
    How much is it in Dunnes and do they have the full-fat version?

I've yet to see the full fat version anywhere.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jcs supermarket in swords have it

Stheno wrote: »
    Jcs supermarket in swords have it

They have it long?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

They have it long?

Few months anyway

cee_jay wrote: »

Here's a link to the recipe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Here's a link to the recipe!

gonna make that soon but get rid of rice and wraps.

gonna make that soon but get rid of rice and wraps.

I got rid of the rice too but kept the wrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

It tastes fantastic. Soooo thick and creamy.
    I've only found it in one local supermarket here in Galway.

It tastes fantastic. Soooo thick and creamy.
    I've only found it in one local supermarket here in Galway.

Whereabouts?

• Advertisement

Whereabouts?

If you're desperate and not in Dublin, I'll pick up some and post it down to you :)

If you're desperate and not in Dublin, I'll pick up some and post it down to you :)

:)

Fair play! I'm not desperate but I'm more likely to get to Galway city than Swords in the next few weeks and I'm in Dublin! :D

:)

Fair play! I'm not desperate but I'm more likely to get to Galway city than Swords in the next few weeks and I'm in Dublin! :D

I work out of five different offices, one of them will be close to you in Dublin, so if desperate, pm :)

I work out of five different offices, one of them will be close to you in Dublin, so if desperate, pm :)

Cheers. I'll see how bad the DTs are when I finish the batch I have :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Cheers. I'll see how bad the DTs are when I finish the batch I have :D

You could check with Mortons in Ranelagh, I used to buy Fage there before Tesco and Dunnes started stocking it and they used to sell the full fat version.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭neonman

Not sure if Nolans in Clontarf has been mentioned but they stock the yogurt. The higher fat % called Total is the one I buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

They have it in Donnybrook Fair in Stillorgan if that's any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

It's in Tesco now! same price (normal price) as Dunnes. They have the big pot like they have in Dunnes, 0%. And some small pots of strawberry ones...

That was in paul street in Cork.

It's still on special in Dunnes in The Swan Centre in Rathmines until 11th November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Martha_Mae

Haven't seen it in Tesco might have a better look next time..

Advertisement