Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for Website and Database Development Company?

• 24-10-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

I am looking for information and names of what companies I should be looking to get in contact with about revamping my businesses website and by turning it into ecommerce website. It will have to accept payment through credit card and laser (laser is very important). We are a medium sized educational business which has grown over the past few years and the times of our database being a few hardback books are over. We are looking to develop a database which will make our administration more efficient. We need a database that will link with our website. There are a number of key functions we need the database to have. I am not good with any of the tech terms so would really appreciate being pointed towards the names of companies & people i should get in contact with? Also a rough estimate in what prices I should expect?

Sorry for the long message but I really appreciate any information.
    Thanks folks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You say laser is very important, are you aware that laser is being dropped by all the banks in favor of visa debit and at this stage the only bank left using it are AIB?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gaelforce

I know that but a large number of the people we do business with still use laser such as student. Is there any payment options take credit card, visa debit & laser? And do you know any good companies that I should get in touch with about the revamping of the site and development of a database?

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Axwell wrote: »
    You say laser is very important, are you aware that laser is being dropped by all the banks in favor of visa debit and at this stage the only bank left using it are AIB?

Aside: BOI Business are still issuing Laser cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gaelforce

Dundrum area of Dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement