Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PvP

• 28-11-2014 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey!

Me and a mate are pvping on stormscale horde side and would love to know is there any lads on here interested in joining us?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kazan666

also willing to move elsewere if there is a group of people already at it on another server/faction

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What kind of pvp ? I help lead a pvp guild but don't play on realms as imbalanced as stormscale.

Any really.Random/rated rbgs,arena etc

What realm are you on?

I play on defias, healer and a dps. We do everythign from WPvP to arena/RBG.

Any entry requirements? Also horde or alliance? I also play healer and dps and same with my mate

• Advertisement

Alliance, we have a few but nothing to serious . Not as serious as raider rules but as we rely on numbers to fight we need to ensure folk who join us know they may have to attend.

Tonight we were in ashram in a 15 man group which was enough to turn the tide against a 89 man group. Numbers in pvp are important depending on what you do.

Nice

We may reroll on defias so,whats your ingame name if you dont mind me asking?

Can add me on bnet if you have any queries. Darkener#2251

Advertisement