Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lenovo thinkpad's - T400 vs. R400

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

I think you will find the R is a lot more bulky than that T too..

May I ask why you going with Lenovo/IBM??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

the little red tracking button, and the fact that they are built to last and are no-fuss honest machines :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

got T61(the one before these new TXXX series) due to the rumoured new keyboard :D no regret at all as usual - the blacky does its excellent job .they are at a great price now,defo worthy to get one from your link (personally moan:Jesus f@#$$&* price now with that low GBP).guess what i found out my old santa rosa T61 i love most?the extremely cold temp/silence of this machine - i expect the new one do a better job

i will aware of the new keyboard tho,due to lots of people complained that - i never use one before so i couldnt recommend.as for go for R or T series,as tradisional trend,T is for power user,R is for home user.as the price wise,i 'd go Tseries - it looks more sharp and professional compare to R series imo lol

for why getting a Thinkpad?my fingers/hands cant survive without THAT keyboard and happy web surfing with the red dot :pac: and i certainly love the 'boring' look - smart,sharp,cold,no BS feeling ftw!they built like a tank increases my man power too of cource.well i am never a fan of those blinky shiny laptops out there anyway,Thinkpad is aimed for business class consumers overall.

as for the warranty,the sweet jesus International warranty 3 years for Tseries is the best warranty you can get with a laptop

Advertisement