Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2600 meet this friday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

what pub do you end up in? Maybe people would like i better if they could follow you to a pub instead of meeting a load of kids at a street corner. Just a thought :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

well considering the average age is about 24 so far, a bunch of kids is hardly true, but i think i speak for all attendees in saying any age is cool..

but if you don't want to come and be seen like all the rest,
    thats okay tom ;)

you wont find out where we go unless you turn up!

i mean really, the whole point is that we meet up and introduce ourselves, if we just named a pub each week, it would just be a piss up with folks coming and going as they please..which wouldn't really contribute to anything.

:)

Ok i will go but you better be friendly and hug me on sight.

judging from that hot or not pic, i'll warn everyone to mind their belongings :D

im kidding, theres an initiation though, you have to buy a free round of booze..:p

p.s. congrats on the new .ie domain tom and co. ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by theciscokid

im kidding, theres an initiation though, you have to buy a free round of booze..:p

Ok everyone can buy me a free round.
    Originally posted by theciscokid

p.s. congrats on the new .ie domain tom and co.

thank you.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

Seeing that it's Thursday and you've got the venue and time posted here, I'm locking the thread before we just get into a backslapping cycle.

Ta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement