Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jersey Shore

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just caught up.... this season should never have happened. It's so more overtly staged I don't know where to begin.... maybe at the bottom of the barrel where this show is right now.

It's not even fun to cringe at it anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Yeah. I only realised how stale it had gotten when I started watching Geordie Shore two weeks ago. As rubbish as GS is, it's a million times better than JS.

Also, I was on wiki, and found out that the Situation is only 28. I thought he was much older. Vinny is the youngest, and Pauly the oldest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Tried watching the second episode, but I turned off after 10 minutes. It really bores me now! Never thought I'd say it, but the new Geordie Shore is so much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Bit of a 'meh' episode.

That girl who told Mike that she was DTF should be ashamed of herself. Total attention whore.

This was the first episode where I noticed crowds of people trying to see the.

Agree with Baz as well. Geordie Shore is a lot more entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

"Crabs are here!" :D

• Advertisement

OMG :eek:
    Snooki's pregnant

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

OMG :eek:
    Snooki's pregnant

Link

That has been around for the last week.

Hogzy wrote: »
    That has been around for the last week.

So?

Does that mean I can't post it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

So?

Does that mean I can't post it?

Yes that is exactly what i meant :rolleyes:
    Calm the f*ck down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

EVERYBODY CHILL

• Advertisement

Baby's here :D

Knowing MTV and how evil they are and how dim witted the cast are I really hope this wasn't scripted ........ I really really hope this wasn't scripted !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

MTV renews "Jersey Shore"

Season 6 will begin shooting in Jersey this summer, with a focus on Snooki and her pregnancy.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118051630?refCatId=14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Aw for fúck sake, I was dearly hoping the rumours of a new cast were true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I think a new cast would have kind of.."revived" this show. I don't know why Snooki would want to go do another series of it while she's pregnant. Aside from the possible stress, she's going to be tempted to drink/party with her friends...you'd think her family or manager would tell her to take a step back.

dee. wrote: »
    I think a new cast would have kind of.."revived" this show. I don't know why Snooki would want to go do another series of it while she's pregnant. Aside from the possible stress, she's going to be tempted to drink/party with her friends...you'd think her family or manager would tell her to take a step back.

Knowing MTV I would wager it's in the contract that if you get pregnant while on the show they own it ;)

There was a very interesting thread regards their contracts for the real world etc on here and discussion in other places that are a real eye opener regards these shows.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Well Mike is in rehab, surprise surprise....

Ginny wrote: »
    Well Mike is in rehab, surprise surprise....

From how he looked in the face, to how he acted this season it was clear he had issues alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They seriously know how to work the ladies!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So the new series is going to be pregnant Snookie and teetotal Mike sitting around the house? Fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

Namlub wrote: »
    So the new series is going to be preganant Snookie and teetotal Mike sitting around the house? Fun.

Snooki's not returning for the new series!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Namlub wrote: »
    So the new series is going to be pregnant Snookie and teetotal Mike sitting around the house? Fun.
    Avox wrote: »
    Snooki's not returning for the new series!

I just caught this story only this evening................ Surprise Surprise, they are not coming back at all on MTV.

MTV are currently making plans to cancel the whole show after season six since last Thursday.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0901/jerseyshore.html

It is a huge surprise and possible relief to hear about the shows axe, even though I have never watched it. How do you guys are taking it now?

Are you really p*ssed off or are you relieved at that news of the show's demise?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not surprised to be honest, the show has ran on long enough I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

One word: HOORAY.

Now get rid of Geordie Shore as well - that's even worse, IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

It's being crap since the season in Italy, no loss really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I'm pretty disappointed its been cancelled tbh. In comparison to Geordie Shore it's miles ahead. Geordie shore is just full of absolute knobs with the same repetitive story line (Charlotte and Gary will they, won't they rubbish). At least with Jersey shore they had a good few storylines.

Get rid of Geordie shore.

not surprised this thread is dead and 4 episodes behind, the show is dead in the water and from the 1st 4 shows it's really apparent none of them want to be there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭pooch90

I've only watched the 1st one.
    It's just like Celebrity Rehab or something.
    Really uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

It's going to be difficult to avoid watching this.

Sammi isn't returning?

• Advertisement
Advertisement