Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 Euro free from paypal for google play

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

not sure how long these prices will be up for? OR if any new titles added everyday? there isnt much on this list to be fair. shan't complain for free, thanks OP

voucher to be used before 1st april i think !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Flappy Burd

Cheers.

Picked up Flockers for 1.99.

ps: Does this time i still have 1.01 to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Million ways to die in the west or Peter Jackson's, king kong are €3 for SD copy

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

Nice one!! Now I have £3 stg credit and €3 Euro credit!! :) Nothing there I want that I haven't already purchased unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

VanZan wrote: »
    Nice one!! Now I have £3 stg credit and €3 Euro credit!! :) Nothing there I want that I haven't already purchased unfortunately!

It appears the German discount has expired but the sterling one still works.
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

odddavey wrote: »
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

is there a link for the sterling one? cant see it anywhere??
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

Dr Bob wrote: »
    is there a link for the sterling one? cant see it anywhere??
    cheers
    see 10.49 today on third page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

odddavey wrote: »
    4 euro 17 cents approx

Thanks very much

Just bought an app in euro but the sterling voucher didn't affect the total is there any way to use this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

moodrater wrote: »
    Just bought an app in euro but the sterling voucher didn't affect the total is there any way to use this?
    same happened to me just now ..
    voucher is there and set to next purchase (tried refund and rebought but no joy)

• Advertisement

Dr Bob wrote: »
    same happened to me just now ..
    voucher is there and set to next purchase (tried refund and rebought but no joy)

The whole coupon thing is a bit half assed I think, coupon doesn't show up in the wallet section in my phone even though I had a popup about saved offers it does show online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Edgar Whispering Plasma

Worked, bought mapmyrun pro, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Weird, did it, got nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Expired it seems - OP link is throwing up

"Dieser Gutschein ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar" - This voucher is no longer available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Got both the Euro and Sterling vouchers, then yesterday bought tinyCam Monitor PRO on the Google Play store. The 1.99 came out of my dollar balance instead of my Euro voucher. I suppose I should have guessed that would happen since the price was shown in dollars.

My only Android device is a Google Nexus, which was registered in the US. Maybe it won't let me buy anything priced in EUR.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ditto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Will the sterling one work in the euro play Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

matchthis wrote: »
    Will the sterling one work in the euro play Store?

Yes, i just used there for allcast premium. Defaulted to UK price though when charging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Ive been putting off that €0.10 Runtastic offer for a few days now...

Thank you Op, you've finally pushed me over.

Pro Bargain Alerter.

Stare down those 10c offers you might get 30x more with another BA.

Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sok2005

Thanks a mill for Euro and GBP coupons, great bargain alert!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Google Play Music have an offer on at the moment, 3 months sub for €3. Theres another thread about it. I used the €3 from the voucher I got to sub for the 3 months so essentially free.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hmm no idea what to buy, zombies, run!! maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Plucky

Can anybody help me with the Sterling offer? The euro one worked fine but when I try to use the Sterling one, it's deducted from my PayPal card and not using the voucher. The Sterling voucher has been added to my PayPal but when I'm buying the price is still in euro so maybe this is the problem. Does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Have 3 euro and 3 pounds in my Paypal wallet now. :) they have an expiry date of 3/31

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

Plucky wrote: »
    Can anybody help me with the Sterling offer? The euro one worked fine but when I try to use the Sterling one, it's deducted from my PayPal card and not using the voucher. The Sterling voucher has been added to my PayPal but when I'm buying the price is still in euro so maybe this is the problem. Does anyone know?

I don't think anyone has been successful with the stg voucher....I also bought something and it didn't work. Used the €3 voucher for Google Music though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I don't think anyone has been successful with the stg voucher....I also bought something and it didn't work. Used the €3 voucher for Google Music though.

I have used the Sterling voucher. Bought Tasker with it.
    I still have 3 cent credit in my account and not a clue how I got it !!!

I have used the Sterling voucher. Bought Tasker with it.
    I still have 3 cent credit in my account and not a clue how I got it !!!

Don't know how it defaulted to sterling, were you on vpn or something or could it be that you had no other means of payment associated with your account so it took it from that voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

moodrater wrote: »
    Don't know how it defaulted to sterling, were you on vpn or something or could it be that you had no other means of payment associated with your account so it took it from that voucher.

I have an account that is a UK account (set it up to purchase a Nexus some time a few years ago) maybe thats why it took the sterling coupon. I still have the € coupon but don't know what to buy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

I think theres only a couple of days left in the sterling voucher, was anybody without a uk account able to use it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

I think theres only a couple of days left in the sterling voucher, was anybody without a uk account able to use it?

yes just change ur address in google wallet to UK.... i used both vouchers using this method!!

Advertisement