Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Used server and comms equipment

• 21-04-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there,

I've some stuff from our office(due to relocation and upgrade) that I would like to sell but I've no idea about prices. Is there any one around here who could give me few pointers or should I just put it on adverts and see what people offer?

I have zyxel IES-708-22A , HP R/T3000 UPS, couple of racks, D-Link DSL-504, D-Link DES-1024R, catalyst 2950, cisco 2600, raritan switchman, couple of keymile lecar's and some other bits. most of this is old and might not have any use but the first two seem to be worth at least something.

Can any one help? Much appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

Your best bet would be to put them up on E-bay. Or place them on adverts.ie

Some of the stuff may be worth absolutely nothing. But someone might have a use for it. At the minute I'm literally pulling old routers from rubbish to use for projects. The equipment could be useful to someone for some application.

E-bay is a good place to check to see if any of it has a resale value.

Advertisement