Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What tribute act are you currently in?

• 14-04-2012 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

I am interested to see what the most 'covered' band there is out there. Simply post what band you are currently 'tributing', and over time we can see what the numbers look like.

My bet is on AC/DC bands being the highest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Not in a tribute act, but I suspect there'd be a lot of Afro-wigged, flared-trouser disco acts out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

if it were up to me we'd be doing the live and dangerous album but alas i'm a bass player in this band and it's one of them democrasy things :(

more fun mixing it up anyway, so i'm told.

can't do ac/dc, singer went a strange shade of purple in the middle of you shook me, was wondering if the rehearsal studio had a defib:eek:

Advertisement