Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Cards

• 31-07-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey guys, let ye all know that the buses in waterford City now use leap cards as well as change, I would highly advice to get one as your saving money but also if you don't have loose change for the bus ( every penny counts when a student) it's handy to have, it's cheaper as well, it's €1.60 to the queys I know but also depends on where your travelling to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

How do you get one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭deadybai

Where can you tip them up

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

You order them online and you can top up in a shop or online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭inthezone

Hey, how did you find this out? I tried to find the details on the website but can't see it anywhere.
    This is really great news though, and I think I'll definitely renew my own this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

inthezone wrote: »
    Hey, how did you find this out? I tried to find the details on the website but can't see it anywhere.
    This is really great news though, and I think I'll definitely renew my own this time.

The bus driver told me, it's really hand I use it a lot

• Advertisement
Advertisement