Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pre nursing / healthcare

• 02-08-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can advise on best pre-nursing or healthcare course south dublin (near dublin 14,16 etc)..

i spent the last 2 years doing childcare and have had two jobs, but I am finding the work unreliable as I'm only needed here and there now, and having a young child need a steady income etc. I have been looking at part time healthcare level 5 in dundrum as my son will be in his ecce year i will just be paying childcare 2 hours a day.. looking on info for any other courses that would allow me in a few years to study to be a pediatric nurse

also is there any sort of help with childcare through plc colleges or social welfare if i did a course full time as I'm on lone parent? I did my two years doing the childcare on VTOS...

Thanks very much :)

Advertisement