Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intro to Animation Gift for Kids

Options
  • 03-12-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on a Christmas gift for my 10 year old daughter. We were going to get her a fairly basic digital camera for Christmas but as something to ‘play’ with and get creative I’d be interested in getting her something to introduce her to e.g. stop motion animation but am not sure what’s the best thing to get. I know there was a clay based product on the market called ‘Animatazz’ a couple of years ago, but I haven’t seen it in shops recently. I know it could just be about getting her plasticine and a stop motion app or use software on pc, but it might need to be ‘packaged’ a little bit more as it will be a gift and something a bit more ‘how to’ would be good to start her off. Maybe there’s something out there I don’t know about, so I’d appreciate any advice 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 IdentityCrisiz

Hi,
    Hue animation do a great package that includes a camera with flexible head and software for PC, can be bought from hueanimation.com or amazon. Also bought The Klutz Book of Animation to get some ideas.
    Hours of fun for all ages, and great for creative minds.

Advertisement