Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So he wants a threesome with me and my friend

• 19-12-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Well, he didn't say he wanted it, but he said he fantasised about it (it was a text with quite a good description of the fantasy). He also asked if it was allowed, which I thought was super sweet of him.

I told him that yes, that he could fantasise about anything he wanted (and I meant it). What I didn't tell him was that my initial reaction to the text was sadness and a bit of insecurity.

I'm glad I didn't tell him what my immediate feelings about his fantasy were, mainly because once I worked through the feelings of insecurity, a few minutes later I found his fantasy incredibly arousing and I even developed it quite a bit... ;) So overall this sharing created a new kind of bond and trust between us.

Though I have to say that this little interaction we had changed me a bit. I had to let go of this innocent, perhaps a bit naive belief that I am the only woman he will ever fancy. It opened my eyes to the reality (as I see it) that monogamy is not natural. I now think that if we choose to be in a monogamous relationship, we have to respect and plan for the occasional demands coming from our instincts.

I think I'm ok with that. Still feeling a bit sad about the loss of this innocence but also feeling more confident and adventurous. It's as if my world expanded somewhat.

So what do you think guys and galls? Would you tell your partner that you fantasise about a threesome with them and their friend? How would you react if they told you they fantasise about your friend?

Or do you think that if you are in a committed relationship, that the only person they should fantasise about is you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Ahava wrote: »
    Well, he didn't say he wanted it, but he said he fantasised about it (it was a text with quite a good description of the fantasy). He also asked if it was allowed, which I thought was super sweet of him.

I told him that yes, that he could fantasise about anything he wanted (and I meant it). What I didn't tell him was that my initial reaction to the text was sadness and a bit of insecurity.

I'm glad I didn't tell him what my immediate feelings about his fantasy were, mainly because once I worked through the feelings of insecurity, a few minutes later I found his fantasy incredibly arousing and I even developed it quite a bit... ;) So overall this sharing created a new kind of bond and trust between us.

Though I have to say that this little interaction we had changed me a bit. I had to let go of this innocent, perhaps a bit naive belief that I am the only woman he will ever fancy. It opened my eyes to the reality (as I see it) that monogamy is not natural. I now think that if we choose to be in a monogamous relationship, we have to respect and plan for the occasional demands coming from our instincts.

I think I'm ok with that. Still feeling a bit sad about the loss of this innocence but also feeling more confident and adventurous. It's as if my world expanded somewhat.

So what do you think guys and galls? Would you tell your partner that you fantasise about a threesome with them and their friend? How would you react if they told you they fantasise about your friend?

Or do you think that if you are in a committed relationship, that the only person they should fantasise about is you?

He just wants to shag your mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

what the fúck did i just read?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

did he mention me filming the three of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭conorhal

Ah tell him to 'eff off and cop himself on, or the only threesome that he's likely to be having in the near future will be between himself, his left hand and his right one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Leave him, he's a rat that doesn't fancy you anymore and just wants to get it on with your mate. Maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Why would he tell you about it?! Fantasise away no bother like but jaysus keep it to yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

what the fúck did i just read?

Careful now, or they'll be fapping to pictures of you next:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Sweet baby jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

a few minutes later I found his fantasy incredibly arousing and I even developed it quite a bit... ;)

When you say you developed it quite a bit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Is this that fifty shades of sh1te grey?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

So are you going to let him ride your mate or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭rambutman

depends where the relationship is going long-term but if it was me i'd be tempted to say "ok"..............as long as i can have a threesome with you and your best mate

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Agree to the threesome.

Just don't tell him you and your friend will be wearing 10'' strap-ons for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Tell him to wish in one hand, sh*t in the other and see which fills up first.
    Although that may be what he wants you and your mate to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

I think he just loves you SO much that he feels he needs to extend that love to your friends, who are sort of an extension of you.

It's like he can't get enough of you, so wants the next best thing.

You're very lucky to be loved like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Tell him the friend he wants is not interested but another one of your friends is.

Arrange to meet and turn up with a hairy bull queer.

Photograph his reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

:eek: Super sweet of him?

I'd love to see when you think he's not being "sweet"....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Question - is your mate another bloke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I think he just loves you SO much that he feels he needs to extend that love to your friends, who are sort of an extension of you.

It's like he can't get enough of you, so wants the next best thing.

You're very lucky to be loved like that.

This is the best answer, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ahava

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Why would he tell you about it?! Fantasise away no bother like but jaysus keep it to yourself!

Yeah, I was thinking that at first. But I'm the sort of person who actually likes the idea of radical honesty. I tend to want to know the truth no matter how dark it is, it gives me a better insight into human nature. I'm glad he told me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

Yeah, I was thinking that at first. But I'm the sort of person who actually likes the idea of radical honesty. I tend to want to know the truth no matter how dark it is, it gives me a better insight into human nature. I'm glad he told me.

yeah savage insight that was, blokes would prefer two girls to the traditional one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I like the idea of radical honesty too.
    I like the idea of not having any restraining orders against me better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Do you wear like dark clothes and hang around in town? Yeah, I'd say you should go ahead with the menage a trois.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Hahahahhaha.

If I told my OH I wanted to sausage one of her friends, I don't think she'd find it too sweet :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

Why is it regarded as "guilt" (not "innocent) to be sexually liberal. I despise the term "innocence" in this context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

If he's prepared to admit to fantasizing about that I wonder what sort of mad stuff he's holding back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

I can count to potato.......................

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Radical Honesty

you learn something new everyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Fifty Shades of Grey has a lot to answer for, after hours is even more off topic than normal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

No cos I'm not a mental case.

Advertisement