Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promotors, gigs or support slots in Dublin

• 05-03-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone can suggest some gig promotors for me. I represent a band who have been playing together for 6 years.
    We're looking for a few smaller gigs to play in order to get a new band member broken in. The band are confident on stage, play original material and interact and use crowd involvement better than any band I've ever seen.
    The 2 promotors we used to use have finished up in dublin.
    If anyone knows of any promotors, gigs going or support slots it would be very appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

bubblefett wrote: »
    Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone can suggest some gig promotors for me. I represent a band who have been playing together for 6 years.
    We're looking for a few smaller gigs to play in order to get a new band member broken in. The band are confident on stage, play original material and interact and use crowd involvement better than any band I've ever seen.
    The 2 promotors we used to use have finished up in dublin.
    If anyone knows of any promotors, gigs going or support slots it would be very appriciated.

What type of music do they play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Acoustic rock- all original material

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

I know alot of promoters but they will mostly deal with metal or punk only tell them to get in touch with stephen mackell of demeted promotions or just go into bars and ask what promoters do they go with. I know alot have stopped because people just weren't showing up to gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

Live and unsigned Dublin will sort you out for a gig www.facebook.com/liveandunsigneddublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There's a list of promoters in the Resources thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement