Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Ireland Junior Club Semi Final

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

Does anyone think the bans for both teams from playing in the provincial and All Ireland championships is far too severe?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Treble20 wrote: »
    Does anyone think the bans for both teams from playing in the provincial and All Ireland championships is far too severe?

while it can happen, you need to be an exceptional team to win junior and then intermediate county titles in a row. i dont know alot about derrytresk but that dromid team is not exceptional and i would not think they will win the kerry intermediate for the next 3 years.

so, reality is it probably wont effect either team. of course its been done, ardfert won back to back junior and intermediate all irelands a few years back and fingue won junior all ireland and probably could/should have won 3 kerry intermediates since. they lost by a point the year after in the final i think. I also think Effin from Limerick won the munster junior and intermediate hurling in the last 2 years and im sure theres plenty of examples in other counties.

Advertisement