Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

jim jim has left the building

• 18-08-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

apparently he's going into stand up comedy :rolleyes:

edit: thats actually an official video he posted not one that someone made up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I like him but he never made me laugh once

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

He had the foot in the door and he left of his own accord? Why would anyone leave the RTE gravy train? Lucy Kennedy has been milking it for years without producing any decent shows or any sign of talent!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭sealgaire

May I be the first in saying that , Thank god the him and he useless crap is off the radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hurray! now all we need is for that other muppet colm to follow him out the day and that'll be the end of that shameful period in 2FM's history

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

what kind of stupid name is Jim-Jim anyway lol :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Please god sack Colm next. One down, 20'ish to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Fracture wrote: »
    what kind of stupid name is Jim-Jim anyway lol :P

Exactly what I was about to post and as someone said before he never made me laugh once either:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mr.Ed wrote: »
    edit: thats actually an official video he posted not one that someone made up

And just another reason why I think he's one half of the two most unfunniest people since Adam & Eve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

They were shockingly awful.

Their tv show alone was perhaps once of the worst shows I've ever seen produced on RTE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

i find it a bit odd that RTE still has some kind of reverence, that seems by and large to be perpetuated by their offpsrung pseudo-celebs. The only people who care are those who don't recognise it for the incestuous and nepotistic, irrelevant institution for which it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

bs.gif

X

Ghostbusters_logo.jpg

=

000353fa_314.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I actually liked the two of them.

All though, I did prefer them on FM104. And was too lazy to change the station when getting ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

The minute they went on 2fm they were restricted and became fairly awful.
    Not that they were amazing when on fm104, but they were certainly better.

He wasn't the funny one of the two and that's quite a bad thing to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Hes gone back to 104!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

What sort of Twat calls himself Jim-Jim ffs? Couldn't even listen to 10 seconds of his unfunny $hite.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

So don't.

I didn't - the 10 seconds I referred too might have been a hint?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I actually thought the 2FM breakfast show as good with colm/jimjim and I'm sorry that Gerry Ryans untimely death has wrecked the station. I miss Gerry and his style of presenting sometimes and I'd prefer white noise to Ryan Tellytubridy who should have stayed on Radio 1. I'd happily kill Hektor and put his carcass in my septic tank.

'cptr

• Advertisement
Advertisement