Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

GoTac wrote: »
    We are thinking of doing fancy dress with a prize for best getup, Id like to know what you lot think of the idea. more details to follow soon.
    Hmmm, fancy dress with a mil theme, or does anything go?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

To make it interesting we might ban camo for the day and get you all to come as fairys with wings....:P

To make it interesting we might ban camo for the day and get you all to come as fairys with wings....:P
    Yer what! Prancing about in tu-tus in front of the paintballers? Think of the damage to our cred!

ok fare point, just dont tell frank i need ammo lot of ammo:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Hi All

Just to let you know that we've opened a straight fire range in the Bray shop with our own Fig 4 targets. You can zero or chrono your own weapons, or test fire our new goodies.

Don't forget that we also take bookings for Hellfire in the shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

hey me again i see u are goin to open a CQB arena but wher is it going to be??? and when ??

About four to six weeks to go, as for location cant say yet still top secret:D

TOP SECRET i like it :)that should be fun yous should try and get some pyros for your site as smoke grenades are a lot of fun inall but you cant beat a gud pyro lol but i would like to say thanks for bring airsoft to the south side

:Ddont think we will ever get to use anything other than smoke on the bray site, Ill have to check with the new site. we may be able to use them outdoors but defo not indoors ( dont want to burn the carpets etc ):D

haha:D i think me and a few mates of mine are going to book a game for this weekend so you will see me get shot alot :D and YES we are finding out more bout this CQB arena it has carpets haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

hey there, was just wondering is the site aimed more at hardcore airsofters or is it ok for recreational ones like myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

have to say im exhausted after today:D

Some great games today, especially the one in the forest.

Ill definately be back:D

trig740 wrote: »
    hey there, was just wondering is the site aimed more at hardcore airsofters or is it ok for recreational ones like myself?

Both sites are open to all level of player, from the hardcore pro to the complete novice, someone had suggested a training day for novices and we are still open to the idea, airsoft tactical training would be run prob by my self (before you ask, 3 years FCA, followed by 4 years PDF, over seas service etc, currently back Serving with the RDF, MD of Security Co for 6 years, with several courses under the belt.) we will need numbers to make this happen so post your interest here...:D

rossism wrote: »
    have to say im exhausted after today:D

Some great games today, especially the one in the forest.

Ill definately be back:D

glad to hear you enjoyed the day, looking forward to seeing you again on the battle field.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Both sites are open to all level of player, from the hardcore pro to the complete novice, someone had suggested a training day for novices and we are still open to the idea, airsoft tactical training would be run prob by my self (before you ask, 3 years FCA, followed by 4 years PDF, over seas service etc, currently back Serving with the RDF, MD of Security Co for 6 years, with several courses under the belt.) we will need numbers to make this happen so post your interest here...:D
    sounds good thanks for getting back to me. i know you probably cant say but is the but is the indoor site going to be in the bray area as well?

:cool::cool:hey man the location is TOP SECRET:cool::cool: but i cant wait till it opens the games should be hectic, very fast and exciting:D i might just take out the gas mask for the games ther haha

yo gotac i was wondering do you's sell mesh fash masks???
    if so how mush are they???
    and do you have them in stock???

oh ye when is the charity day on cause i have a great costume's (scooby doo, beetle juice or a fruice banana does airsoft)

trig740 wrote: »
    sounds good thanks for getting back to me. i know you probably cant say but is the but is the indoor site going to be in the bray area as well?

The new site will be about 1.5 hours from dublin:D

mullalla wrote: »
    :cool::cool:hey man the location is TOP SECRET:cool::cool: but i cant wait till it opens the games should be hectic, very fast and exciting:D i might just take out the gas mask for the games ther haha

yo gotac i was wondering do you's sell mesh fash masks???
    if so how mush are they???
    and do you have them in stock???

oh ye when is the charity day on cause i have a great costume's (scooby doo, beetle juice or a fruice banana does airsoft)

We have two or three types of mesh mask they are 10 - 30 euro.

sweet i must drop down and get one as me glasses arnt the best

The new site will be about 1.5 hours from dublin:D
    So, somewhere like Wexford then...

• Advertisement

:Dnope:D not even warm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hi lads, i see your doin the childline gig thats good idea,just a thought why not ask the local papers to cover it,on all sites that are doin this,just thinkin maybe this will highlight our sport+childline maybe say it to other sites?what do you think?after all the bad press airsoft has had,it may show us in a good light after all the bad press airsoft has had.just a thought.deco

deco nate wrote: »
    hi lads, i see your doin the childline gig thats good idea,just a thought why not ask the local papers to cover it,on all sites that are doin this,just thinkin maybe this will highlight our sport+childline maybe say it to other sites?what do you think?after all the bad press airsoft has had,it may show us in a good light after all the bad press airsoft has had.just a thought.deco

Good point Deco we'll get the media machine rolling

Its arrived......biggrin.gif

NOW IN STOCK

WE 3.9 BABY HI CAPA 125e
    WE 5.1 HI CAPA 135e
    GALAXY MP5 PDW 145e
    GALAXY MP5 K 110e
    A+K 249 MKII 299e
    A+K 249 PARA 299e
    JG SIG 556 225e
    ARMY SA80 185e
    JG G36C 150e
    JG SIG 552 165e
    JG M4 CQB 175e (METAL RAIL)
    JG SPETZ 150e
    JG TACTICAL AK 185e
    JG MP5 SD6 150e
    JG MP5 A5 150e
    JG AUG A1 160e
    JG AUG A3 200e
    DBOYS M4 RIS (FULL METAL) 245e
    JG BAR 10 185e
    DBOYS M4 CQB (FULL METAL) 175e
    DBOYS K98 REAL WOOD 155e
    eek.gifeek.gifAGM M4 CQB GAS BLOW BACK (WOWeek.gifeek.gif) 280e
    AGM MP44 WOD STOCK 210e
    AGM MP40 140e
    WELL M11 110e
    WELL L96 (WITH SCOPE & BIPOD) 170e
    AGM HK416 (FULL METAL) 235e
    DE UMP 145e
    MASADA (BLACK) 215e
    JG HK416 180e
    DBOYS M16 SPR 190e
    DBOYS M16 SPR FULL RIS 190e
    AGM STUBBY KILLER (CRANE STOCK)180e
    CLAYMORE WITH REMOTE 85e

MASKS, PELLETS, GAS AND SO MUCH MORE....biggrin.gif

eek.gifLIMITED STOCK'Seek.gif

CHECK OUT THE GO TACTICAL BRAY THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS AND REPLIES

hey lads is your new stock on the web site or will i have to come down to see it????

mullalla wrote: »
    hey lads is your new stock on the web site or will i have to come down to see it????

The website has not yet been updated, it needs a lot of work but please do pop into the shop and we'll look after you

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Will you guys have rentals available on Sunday? Specifically AKs? :D

Sorry to say we will only have m15 a4 sport lines at the moment but will be increasing the range in the coming weeks to include AK's and m249's

Hire guns, extra batterys and extra mags now availible to hire on site, also new smoke grenades

• Advertisement

hey does anyone know of some good videos of your site on youtube or something....and looks like you got a good day for it today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement