Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Midlands Airsoft Club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Anyone wishes to enquire about our Insurance details please contact the IAA. to Affiliate with the IAA you must be fully Insured.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

still lookin forward to gettin down there man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

The more the merrier!! Come on down..:D
    'All invites to be passed by the committee'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Looking forward to tomorrow, gentlemen. Assuming I don't get hopelessly lost, of course :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

how far is it down there
    might venture

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Looking forward to tomorrow, gentlemen. Assuming I don't get hopelessly lost, of course :-)
    we have search party waiting in the wings.

moggser wrote: »
    how far is it down there
    might venture
    Sorry Moggser attendence to the site is by invitation from members only.

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Sorry Moggser attendence to the site is by invitation from members only.

not a bother at all maybe next time ill get clued in and see ya there someday:):)

and wish ya all the best there stay safe

Sundays game is going to be awesome!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Swetting for tomorrow really looking foward to it.

Dont worry marko, I'll give you a report next week, maybe sneak you in next time :)

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Swetting for tomorrow really looking foward to it.

Dont worry marko, I'll give you a report next week, maybe sneak you in next time :)

ah my eyes and ears always :):)
    expect a full report on my desk 1st thing monday morning
    when i say my desk i mean your desk
    and when i say your desk i mean tonys desk

Today was our first mil sim full day game and what can i say thank you to everyone that came out especially the members of the Band of Hawks that joined us you guys are a credit to your team. Everyone played brilliantly and im proud to say with honour. But most importantly the Marines kicked ass and tonight the world is a safer place :) Roll on our next one. Thanks again Guys :D

Today was our first mil sim full day game and what can i say thank you to everyone that came out especially the members of the Band of Hawks that joined us you guys are a credit to your team. Everyone played brilliantly and im proud to say with honour. But most importantly the Marines kicked ass and tonight the world is a safer place :) Roll on our next one. Thanks again Guys :D

Fantastic site.

A huge thanks to Stonecold, chuck and the fellow MAC players for being so friendly and welcoming, and really, showing us what airsoft is all about.

Honour, skill, discipline and banter.

That site is serious, I mean, I'm still twitching here at just how collosul it is.

Expect to see a **** load more of me, that was fantastic and I do not think I can describe how great it was, the site captures atmosphere, tactics, intensity, the works.

Pity multicam wont work, good thing I invested in Tiger :)

Great day, thanks a million and well done, you seriously have, the best equipped site in the Republic, fact...

DOC said it all really. There's something for everyone, it almost seems like the terrain and foliage varies from acre to acre. The rolling assault at the end of the day goes down as hands down the best I've played (I didn't even mind that I was down to a pair of borrowed pistols).

The canopy is also epic. Not a spot of wind, and only slightly wet, despite it pissing for several hours.

I Will Be Back.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

But most importantly the Marines kicked ass and tonight the world is a safer place :) Roll on our next one. Thanks again Guys :D

I dunno, I thought us "webels" did a pretty nifty job too! :D

Doc and Gerrowadat, it was a pleasure to have you both down with us, even if ye did have freakishly long range on your shots!

tudenham10 wrote: »
    I dunno, I thought us "webels" did a pretty nifty job too! :D

Doc and Gerrowadat, it was a pleasure to have you both down with us, even if ye did have freakishly long range on your shots!

Haha, yeah threw an m16 tightbore into an m4, and with guarder hop up, outrange most things, it is a thing of beauty isnt it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lads it was a absolute pleasure having the two of you down. Ye're both great players and a joy to game with.

DOC you never know you're multisham may work in The Glades. Next time you're up we'll steer you up that direction so you can have a look. And if you're feeling brave you can try it out.

Gerrowadat the only 'windy' spot is our man sized CQB wood, and even then it only makes drift a few inches.

Once again lads it was great having up and I know I speak for everyone in MAC when I see ye're all looking forward to you and the rest of the Band of Hawks visit next.

Cheers
    Chuck

Wow what a day!
    I am totally exhausted.
    Great game and a great players.
    Everyone played really well, the rebels did a great job! (Even if we did kick there asses!!!:D)
    A big thankyou to all that attended:):):). Look forward to seeing you all again.

A big thankyou to Stone as well, you organised a brilliant days gaming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

What a great day. Thanks to everyone who attended.

IMG_7416.jpg

• Advertisement

Cool photo!!
    Nice to see Stone beat the timer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Now that right there is just one hella cool photo :)

Cheers lads !

Shiva wrote: »
    Now that right there is just one hella cool photo :)

Cheers lads !

I just can't see why you would like that photo!!!!;);):rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Thanx to everyone that came out today outstanding games, thank god the temp is starting to rise the pistol games were amazing and the new base camp work very well roll on the B.H weekend :)

Yup pistol games in the CQB woods were good craic.

I have to say the new base is great!

More fun next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Thanx to everyone that came out today outstanding games, thank god the temp is starting to rise the pistol games were amazing and the new base camp work very well roll on the B.H weekend :)

Yeah have to say I really enjoyed the pistol games, even if Chuck did look a little lost without his Sarah Jane! (Really didn't help that Rooky brought his "pistol" along to really rub it in!:D)

Thanks again lads!

:D:D:):):D:D

• Advertisement

Rooky1 wrote: »
    :D:D:):):D:D

Have you considered getting a pistol? You could have so much fun with it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement